why it rules to own a datto..........

For all your general datsun ramblings
designing

Re: why it rules to own a datto..........

Post by designing »

Rusty wrote:Il love rocking up to a shop[ping car park and people twice the age of me coming up to car and admiring and most of the time they owned one back in the days.
yeah get a tonne of people giving me the 'use to own one back in the day' line. As well as people actually let you into traffic while driving my datto.
hsepwr
Datsun Nutter
aka: Craig

Post by hsepwr »

I was once at a set of lights in my 1600 and a patched up mobster came up to me and said "hey white boy, Im gunna steal you rotor" I couldnt help but laugh at him then I thought shit so i went and changed the address on my land transport forms and put bars ove the windows on my shed.
I REAKON THE WORD CANT MEANS CANT BE FU%&#CKED
Rusty
Datsun Nutter
aka: Ryan

Post by Rusty »

haha craig thats the only stibk attention u get for having a mean car.
max doughies in the speedway car park
datman310

Post by datman310 »

i even get quite a few comment's about the old sunny lol, specially at petrol station's when ya filling up, but's that probobly cuz they amazed it only cost 60 to fill up lol
Msdato
Financial Member
aka: Jo

Post by Msdato »

we were driving in Lulus J through town the other night when a bunch of intoxicted randoms were like "Yeh, Datto yeh thats tidy" then Matt did a big key banger which was followed by great cheering and appreciation from the randoms
[MSDATO] B110 74 Sedan.
[EPW627] pfl S14. My other better-behaved child.
datman310

Post by datman310 »

keybang FTW :dance2: i thrive on keybanging stranger's walking down footpath, specialy a group of young girl's who scream out with fright :lol: :thumbsup:
Rusty
Datsun Nutter

Post by Rusty »

datman310 wrote:keybang FTW :dance2: i thrive on keybanging stranger's walking down footpath, specialy a group of young girl's who scream out with fright :lol: :thumbsup:
Ive never been able to do a key banger I understand you turn the car off in 3rd with ur clutch off and turn it back on or i am doing something wrong
datman310

Post by datman310 »

all i do is cruise along in 3rd, bout 3000rpm, just leave it in gear, flick the key bac to acc, few pump's on the gas, and flick her back to on and as uncle chopper would say FUCKING BANG lol
Rusty
Datsun Nutter

Post by Rusty »

sweet
dattoboy
Datsun Nutter
aka: Bede

Post by dattoboy »

i remember last year when we were out for a "cruise" and a intoxicated 16yearold girl says "f**kn sweet datto" i then replied "its not a datto its a honda" she then said "f**k i hate hondas but dam thats fat"
we were all laughing for days