www.datsun.co.nz

Need a new Datsun? or some parts to help your project?
dertho

www.datsun.co.nz

Post by dertho »

how do i get one of these stickers my datto really needs one and i got told to come on here and somebody would help me out thatnks :shock:
Bartman
Committee Members

Re: www.datsun.co.nz

Post by Bartman »

Hey Dee, you need to PM 510wgn. Glenn's the man to talk to regarding the banners.
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
datsunboy
Datsun God
aka: Dan

Post by datsunboy »

You can get them off Glen (510WGN). but he doesnt come on here much, so youd be best to send him a Private Measage (PM) asking about getting one.....he'll get an email telling him he got a message 8-)
where in NZ are you?
I still have one of Glen's stickers here in chch.....but youd still have to talk to Glen to give him the $ for it
1969 SSS Nissan Bluebird coupe
1970 Datsun 1600 - CA18DET - Sold!
Bartman
Committee Members

Post by Bartman »

Dee's in nelson I think
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
dertho

Post by dertho »

yeah im in sunny nelson lol and ok ill contact him the gurls keep harping at me to get one so i thought its about time that i rep for datsuns !!!!

are you guys going to enter in the EVOLE show it would be great for some datsuns to be in there reping!!!
its $20 entry at drifts chch and if you go to see the drifts it $20 plus $5 parking so it cheapa lol it would be great if you guys could getsome intrest in it

THANKS