1981 b310 sunny coupe CA18det *FOR SALE*

Sell stuff
ca18sunny

1981 b310 sunny coupe CA18det *FOR SALE*

Post by ca18sunny »

Hi everyone,

After a long build its finally time for me to part ways with my old Datsun. I thought that I should offer it out to you guys first before I list it on trademe because I'm sure its far more likely to find a good home with one of you than with some random.
IMG_4130.JPG
I don't really know what it's worth because its a bit of a unique thing being a b310, but it is a very capable car and gets heaps of attention. I've built it up from standard over the last 6 years as a fast street / occasional track car, but now I'm hoping to sell it and my other car (v8 manual soarer in Chch if anyones keen) to finance my long term dream of getting a 240z.
IMG_20120316_140412.jpg
Anyway, heres the specifications (all certified with current wof and reg).
Engine:
NZ New 4 Port, CA18det conversion, T25g turbo, Front mount intercooler, Kelford camshafts (Tomei Pon cam specs), Chipped ECU, GFB Blow of valve, Pod Filter, 2.5” Exhaust, Boost Tee, Wasted Spark Ignition Setup, Mazda GTX Radiator, 500hp Walbro, Surge Tank
Drive train:
Nissan Navara Gearbox, 910 Bellhousing, Excedy Heavy Duty Clutch, S110 Silvia Rear end, H165 Nismo LSD (4.1?).
Suspension:
Bluebird Front struts and brake conversion, Cusco Camber plates, Lowering Springs all round, Double Front sway bar, nolathane bushes throughout, Silvia rear drum brakes, R31 Skyline Front Shock absorbers, Holden 1 ton Rear Shocks.
Body:
Fresh re-spray in silver, flared guards, front lip, tinted signals and taillights, chrome bumper conversion, straight exhaust pipe.
Interior:
Evo 3 Recaro seats, Nismo gear knob, Apexi Boost gauge, Bee*R Limiter, JVC Head unit with 4X Speakers, Battery in Boot, Fire Extinguisher.
Wheels:
14x7 Work Equip 01 with 0 offset
IMG_4124.JPG
Depending on what direction the new owner takes it could become alot quicker very easily, but it does also have a bit of rust in the body that will require some TLC too (mainly in the back of the boot and passengers sill). After being on the road for a few years, I've ironed out most of the issues with the modifications but due to the nature of being an old rare-ish car, it can be a bit of a pain to fix when things go wrong (I'm sure pretty much everyone on this forum is in the same boat).

So yea, if your interested you should come and have a look. (car is located in Palmerston North, and I'm currently on holiday, back on the 5th of April)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
brocky41
Financial Member
aka: Brocky

Re: 1981 b310 sunny coupe CA18det *FOR SALE*

Post by brocky41 »

Awesome little car dude - great quick car, straight off the bat for someone.

Good luck with the sale
dylanmccrae

Post by dylanmccrae »

what sorta cash you after mate?
Bartman
Committee Members

Post by Bartman »

You should bring it on the southern cruise next month dude.
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
classicdat
Committee Members
aka: Vaughan

Post by classicdat »

Always like the stance of this car, it looks mean.
That's fun right there, great combination, 310 and CA'DET
Someone needs this.
Datsuns from A to Zed
ca18sunny

Post by ca18sunny »

what sorta cash you after mate?
Thanks for your comments,
I really dont know what its worth, you see all these stupidly high asking prices listed on old cars of a similar spec on trademe but there never sold at auction, so you never really know if they sell or how much they actually sell for.
Somewhere in the region of 8-10 grand, I dont want to sell myself short but I would feel guilty for accepting anymore. Make an offer.
dylanmccrae

Post by dylanmccrae »

got a cell phone number?
chris_g1
Committee Members

Post by chris_g1 »

dylanmccrae wrote:got a cell phone number?
Have a look on the left hand side of this forum page....He has his cell number listed under his user name.