FS: Wrecking 73 Datsun 260C sedan (H230) Auckland

Sell stuff
Snoozin
Datsun Dreamer
aka: Richy

FS: Wrecking 73 Datsun 260C sedan (H230) Auckland

Post by Snoozin »

As per below photos, wrecking 1x 1973 Datsun 260C, picking it up this coming weekend.

I'm keeping the bumpers, lights, windscreen, seatbelts, engine and diff. Complete cream interior, vinyl with cloth trim. In serviceable condition, drivers seat cloth is worn. GREAT dash top, uncracked.

Cluster area has had switches and lights added for LPG which is now gone.

Good autobox.

Factory toolkit complete and present as I recall.

Rego is ON HOLD

Please let me know what you're after, I'll be able to answer specific questions more accurately following this weekend. Parts will be available for 3 weeks only before the shell is scrapped.

Thanks, Rich
brocky41
Financial Member
aka: Brocky

Re: FS: Wrecking 73 Datsun 260C sedan (H230) Auckland

Post by brocky41 »

Y u not get wof etc looks mint haha I'm keen on front guards if u can get some close up shots of the guards. Are u stripping completely please as u know how hard bits are to find for these if it was here it would be stripped to absolutely nothing. Let me know what you have left like doors etc as I could be keen to hang onto.
brocky41
Financial Member

Post by brocky41 »

Actually how much for whole car and I'll ship the bits you want back after I drive it back here lol cos I've got most of thebit's ur keeping
Snoozin
Datsun Dreamer

Post by Snoozin »

It's pretty rusty, the guards are shot in the bottom edge (like they all are) and the sills are full of holes! Doors are oooook ish from memory, some bubbling in them but I'd need to double check.

I thought about keeping the guards myself, for spares in case I ever bend mine. But the car will be being completely stripped, yes so if you like I can get more detailed photos following the weekend and report back. I can store parts until a suitable transport option is available if required.
brocky41
Financial Member

Post by brocky41 »

Sweet dude awesome ill pretty much take whatever u don't as I've only just started on the wagon
Ivan
Datsun Nutter
aka: Ivan

Post by Ivan »

I'll be keen on the rear tail light chome things
Datsun 260c

https://www.facebook.com/groups/jdmridesnz/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Snoozin
Datsun Dreamer

Post by Snoozin »

You'll need to clarify which bits :)

Also I have a set of New Old Stock H230 hubcaps for sale for $100 if anyone is keen, a little tarnished from sitting and from memory one of the center emblems has come detached but simple fix and they look amazing.
Ivan
Datsun Nutter

Post by Ivan »

Im after these chrome bits around the rear tail lights as in the pic.like Brock i would like to get the car down here once you have parted it out as i could do with a rear gaurd and those old number plates would look sick on my Datto
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Datsun 260c

https://www.facebook.com/groups/jdmridesnz/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Snoozin
Datsun Dreamer

Post by Snoozin »

Gotcha. Can do man.

Getting the car down to Chch is going to be pretty tricky, given it won't be rolling.
Ivan
Datsun Nutter

Post by Ivan »

I'll talk to Brock see if he'll go haves on getting down here
Datsun 260c