240/260z chin spoiler

Sell stuff
240znz
Financial Member
aka: James

240/260z chin spoiler

Post by 240znz »

Looks likely that I will be purchasing a chin spoiler of a local crowd and wondering if any of you are interested in one. We may get a better price on a group buy.

The chin spoiler was more commonly added to UK zeds as an aftermarket item and was made or urethane. These will be fiberglass and possibly carbon fiber. Smaller than the usual airdams we see. 'm post up a pic when I find one or pop over to zclub.org.nz an view the thread there.

Cost is $150.00+GST which I think is reasonable.Not sure of gelcoat colour options yet but black for me.

Cheers,

James
braasmonkey
Site Admin
aka: Braasy

Re: 240/260z chin spoiler

Post by braasmonkey »

240znz wrote:Looks likely that I will be purchasing a chin spoiler of a local crowd and wondering if any of you are interested in one. We may get a better price on a group buy.

The chin spoiler was more commonly added to UK zeds as an aftermarket item and was made or urethane. These will be fiberglass and possibly carbon fiber. Smaller than the usual airdams we see. 'm post up a pic when I find one or pop over to zclub.org.nz an view the thread there.

Cost is $150.00+GST which I think is reasonable.Not sure of gelcoat colour options yet but black for me.

Cheers,

James
Hey James, I might be keen. Do you have a link to the Z Club thread you are referring to? Cheers.

I have sent a PM a few weeks back via this forum, but out of curiosity do you have any spare 240/260Z parts available? I have recently purchased one and trying to track down a few missing parts :)

Regards,

Nick/Braasy
1972 DATSUN 1200 (B110) 4 DOOR SEDAN << Check Out My Build Thread
1972 DATSUN 240Z (S30) 2 DOOR COUPE << Check Out My Build Thread
240znz
Financial Member
aka: James

Post by 240znz »

Hi Nick,

Link is http://www.zclub.org.nz/viewtopic.php?t=3845&test=test" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sorry but I thought I had replied to your PM, old age seems to be causing memory fade perhaps.

Yes, I have the front half left of 73 parts car which is now in pretty bad stage of decay. Some extra bits here and there. What are you after? Flick me a list.

Cheers

James
classicdat
Committee Members
aka: Vaughan

Post by classicdat »

James I could be in for one, and maybe a rear spoiler, would depend on price and if Wife was around :P
Datsuns from A to Zed
braasmonkey
Site Admin
aka: Braasy

Post by braasmonkey »

240znz wrote:Hi Nick,

Link is http://www.zclub.org.nz/viewtopic.php?t=3845&test=test" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sorry but I thought I had replied to your PM, old age seems to be causing memory fade perhaps.

Yes, I have the front half left of 73 parts car which is now in pretty bad stage of decay. Some extra bits here and there. What are you after? Flick me a list.

Cheers

James
Hi James,

Ended up sourcing a few parts from the US and bought a few more through someone in Christchurch. Additional parts from Western Australia also however they have yet to arrive and I'm on the plane back to NZ this evening, so a bit of a bummer.

At this stage I am keen to track down a passenger window winder, drivers door window 'squeegee', and possibly factory drivers seat rails (I'm tossing up on putting factory seats in, or upgrading the racing seat that came with the car as it is waaaaay too small for me haha).

Any assistance greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Nick/Braasy
1972 DATSUN 1200 (B110) 4 DOOR SEDAN << Check Out My Build Thread
1972 DATSUN 240Z (S30) 2 DOOR COUPE << Check Out My Build Thread