The big reveal.

all else goes here...
Blair
Datsun Nutter

Re: The big reveal.

Post by Blair »

Ring A&E they then ring the Doc and I have to go in tomorrow morning and they will remove it. So Hows your carrots?? Mine are hitting the spot very nicely :tits: :tits: :tits:
Bartman wrote:How can you tell if Blair is annoyed at someone? He's breathing. lol
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
dirtyleppa
Datsun God
aka: leppa

Post by dirtyleppa »

man that sux real bad. let us know how it goes
2 doors
Datsun God

Post by 2 doors »

thats bizare, is it supposed to be in there at all? if not wonder why it is , and if it is ,should they take it out? kinda like putting an engine back together and having parts left over :shock: :shock: :shock: :?: :?:
DylPhil7
Financial Member
aka: DylPhil

Post by DylPhil7 »

:agree: :lol:
man can you even roll a carrot like that! :lol:
tell us how it goes.
Blair
Datsun Nutter

Post by Blair »

Well got the it out this morning. They are happy with the way in which it is healing. Apparently this happens to some people often. So I was worried about nothing. Some times the stitches dont dissolve and end up coming out like it did. Would have happened later on, but since I bumped it, it happened sooner. Most of that stitch is still in my arm. They just cut off what came out.......
Bartman wrote:How can you tell if Blair is annoyed at someone? He's breathing. lol
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
DylPhil7
Financial Member
aka: DylPhil

Post by DylPhil7 »

haha well all is good then :mrgreen:
at least nothin serious has happened :) :dance2: