what Fuel filter

all your DIY needs
nick_m
Datsun Master
aka: Nick m

what Fuel filter

Post by nick_m »

Hey guys, I'm just about to start running fuel lines, I was just wondering what Fuel filters you guys have used?
Dattodevil
Datsun Addict
aka: Damo

Re: what Fuel filter

Post by Dattodevil »

any efi one you want, swing by work tomorrow and have a look what we have, I have got a whole heap at wholesale prices.
nick_m
Datsun Master
aka: Nick m

Post by nick_m »

Thanks for the offer damon but I swung by Ripco on the way home and picked one up. Its off some nissan, Repco Part number rff-4nz. Its a round steel bodied one with straight inlet/oulet that i can slip the efi hose straight onto. Cost me $15. Should do the trick, also the guy behind the counter did the efi hose for $30 a meter instead of the RPP of $50, even my trade card only took it down too about $40 a meter! I got two meters but I'm hoping too get away with using only a meter then hopefully I can go get a credit on the other meter because fuck me that hose is expensive!
If anyone is interested I can post up a pick of the filter for anyone who is needing one.
Dattodevil
Datsun Addict
aka: Damo

Post by Dattodevil »

no worries, sounds cheap enough any way, the offer is there for anyone else as well, if youse need one 8-)