Kanes B210 wagon

Show everyone your mean datto projects/rides
crustywhip
Datsun Addict
aka: Kane

Re: Kanes B210 wagon

Post by crustywhip »

I was hoping to update with my new motor but due to me lending money to my ex I cant pay for it so cannot collect.
Decided to run my 15x8s on the rear as they will be going back on the toyota once I fit some tires up on my steelies.
Moddified the front castor arm as the front wheel sat back a little and the handling is so much better now.
Pic for the sake of pics
I have touched 10000kms since getting my WOF and shes still running mint.
Current whips: 1976 120y datsun van-1977 JZX31 toyopet markII coupe-1984 Toyota markII supercharged -Yamaharley XV 500
Bartman
Committee Members

Post by Bartman »

It's an A series! Oh course its running mint! :mrgreen:

Not a great pic, but the rears do look good. :highfive:
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
gingofthesouth
Site Admin
aka: Ging

Post by gingofthesouth »

Noyce!

Might be moving to Welly town soon. Have short listed Welly town and Japan lol

If I can organise a coaching position and a job in Japan then thats a goer, otherwise I am taking my fan family to Wellywood.

Will add one more dat to to the north.
My orangatang 510 here.
crustywhip
Datsun Addict

Post by crustywhip »

I went to my second oldschool meet on thursday. Great bunch of people with good food.
Borrowed from bwarp.net. Now just need smoke.
Current whips: 1976 120y datsun van-1977 JZX31 toyopet markII coupe-1984 Toyota markII supercharged -Yamaharley XV 500
broke
Datsun Addict
aka: John

Post by broke »

Looking good mate! You going to keep running those wheels or change to something else? What do you need to get the 4AGE in?
crustywhip
Datsun Addict

Post by crustywhip »

Hey John
I plan on running some 14inch steel rims to give the other tires a break and need less rain or a nice garage to start the engine fit to the yellow wagon. The jackson street house is a bit far away :deadhorse:
Dattochriswagon
Datsun God

Post by Dattochriswagon »

Your wagon looks super supreme in the above pic!
crustywhip
Datsun Addict

Post by crustywhip »

Brought the A15 finally and will swap some parts over as it did have the lower intake as Bart said. Shall fit this weekend and then give it the ultimate test of driving 7 hours north to gisborne on friday 22nd.
crustywhip
Datsun Addict

Post by crustywhip »

I have no pics of my last week buts it been a fun one.
Thursday I finished up at tec and drove the wagon to my dads to get a the new engine fitted so I could drive up to Gisborne. Took a bit longer than expected and had a few oil and water leaks, some problems with the dizzy and exhaust needed to be welded. I did all these and then made my way to gisborne. Car went really well and pulled 4th gear over most hills. On the way home I clipped a rock which flat spotted my wheel, but oh well.
my cousins loved the 3 door wagon as I with their collection so Im looking to head back up and do some more alarms and drink alot more beers.
crustywhip
Datsun Addict

Post by crustywhip »

No pics but thought I would up date where Im at as Il be rolling down for the Akaroa meet next month.
Car is now over due for a WOF which Im not worried about as cops up here are nice and I dont park where scum bag wardens can find me. Diff started making clunky noises so will be fitting my mint spare and hope fully a 5 speed box if it arrives as its a free-bee.
Im thinking of rolling down at standard height and fitting my blocks and springs once Im in chch but still un decided yet. My dad has already told me to make it lower :lol: