NZ Datsun Akaroa cruise Sunday 24th October 2010.

timas datsun
aka: timas

Re: NZ Datsun Akaroa cruise Sunday 24th October 2010.

Post by timas datsun »

Kitch wrote:What sort of time will you guys be at little river? 11-11:15am?

just trying to establish when I should leave Timmers.

Although with Simon buzzing a 4 speed in his 110 I might build in a little contigency time ;)

Last 2 nights have seen good progress on my car, my list of things to now finish, is getting shorter and shorter! and am now in to the "want - to - do's" rather than the "need - to - do's"... :mrgreen: even halfway throught the grooming!

Lewis; sweet as mate, thought they may be the case.

Hope weather froecast is looking OK! see you soon boys, 4 more sleeps!
hahah i dont have the handbrake beside me tho kitch :lol: my list has gotin longer s the week goes on been to busy at work to get near my 1200 as is were is is going to be the case ! i have a good tow rope tho kitch then we ill see how much grun the a15 has :D ps dont tow on 5th gear :deadhorse: :mrgreen: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Msdato
Financial Member
aka: Jo

Post by Msdato »

Woopwoop Datsun is fixie :D
So i shall be there with bells on :D
Myself and my car have been waiting for this since last year
[MSDATO] B110 74 Sedan.
[EPW627] pfl S14. My other better-behaved child.
Lulu
Datsun Driver
aka: Lucinda

Post by Lulu »

Yay finally Jo's and mine will be making an appearance!

This time last year mine was stripped to the metal/bog/rust and waiting to be painted :(

This year she will be there! :highfive:
classicdat
Committee Members
aka: Vaughan

Post by classicdat »

datsunboy wrote:woop!
my car is ready (always was)......but I have somehow misplaced my keys!
Looked over the whole house....nothing....good thing I found a spare alarm remote and door key.......now all I need is an IGN key lol :burnout:

Check in the kornies, lost the keys to a mates 4wd while he was in Aus, didn't find them till we got to the bottom of the box. Hate Kornies, was like 6 mths later. Recommend checking the Kornies, never know what you might get
Datsuns from A to Zed
classicdat
Committee Members
aka: Vaughan

Post by classicdat »

Garth wrote:Anyone likely to have 2 spare seats? Was going to try bring the 1200 with my flatmate but with the whole in the sill and the troubles with the carb I am now having I am thinking of flagging that. 2 seats would be great so i can still bring my flat mate alot. All else failing will have to bring the starlet...and im sure you would all rather that didnt happen haha
Would a b110 carb sort your problems, I have one there I know is all good.

I might have a spare seat in the back of the 12ie but you would probably want to leave your legs at home, and maybe your ears, 4speed only!
Datsuns from A to Zed
cheese910
Datsun Nutter

Post by cheese910 »

The new starter motor i picked up is making a strange noise :(
its working though so someone can listen to it on the cruise and tell me that its stuffed?

i'll bring my other starter just incase it stops working :)

oh wait my workmate tells me the noise will be the new bushes in it as it slows down after starting.

so don't worry.
Garth
Financial Member

Post by Garth »

classicdat wrote:
Garth wrote:Anyone likely to have 2 spare seats? Was going to try bring the 1200 with my flatmate but with the whole in the sill and the troubles with the carb I am now having I am thinking of flagging that. 2 seats would be great so i can still bring my flat mate alot. All else failing will have to bring the starlet...and im sure you would all rather that didnt happen haha
Would a b110 carb sort your problems, I have one there I know is all good.

I might have a spare seat in the back of the 12ie but you would probably want to leave your legs at home, and maybe your ears, 4speed only!
Haha its all good, i think ill text dylan and take up his seating offer. cheers tho. carb probably would work but its ok im about to rip the motor out next week so not too worried.
Dattochriswagon
Datsun God

Post by Dattochriswagon »

Gutted you dont wanna bring you sedan on the cruise bro. A little hard work will have epic rewards when your Datsun is part of the biggest gathering of Datsun's In NZ!!!
Garth
Financial Member

Post by Garth »

Haha id love to bring it..however the over heating, carb trouble, hole in the exhaust and the floor makes it abit of a bad idea. i think id be the pick of the bunch for the cops if any came past haha
Bartman
Committee Members

Post by Bartman »

Thats a big call Garth. lol
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............