Spotted! - Datsuns spotted in the wild photo thread.

The go to place for all things popular
classicdat
Committee Members
aka: Vaughan

Re: Spotted! - Datsuns spotted in the wild photo thread.

Post by classicdat »

Just cleared all the Photos off my phone, found this with one of the usual suspects and a very nice 120Y sss spotted at SKOPE this year. (SKOPE is an annual classic car race meeting at Waitangi weekend at Ruapuna Christchurch)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by classicdat on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
classicdat
Committee Members
aka: Vaughan

Post by classicdat »

Kartboy on the Twin rivers car run 2012
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Datsuns from A to Zed
ginga-dato
Datsun Driver
aka: Jordan

Post by ginga-dato »

kartboy wrote:I suspect the orange B210 may be the one that I have seen parked down Wrights Road opposite Barkers panel and paint, am wondering if he is working in one of those panel shops down there.
Hey, thats my car :D . Was doing work experience at Richardson and Ormsby panel shop, one next to barkers.
ginga-dato
Datsun Driver
aka: Jordan

Post by ginga-dato »

kartboy wrote:
brocky41 wrote:Another 120y - orange lowered on konig rewinds - metal mulisha sticker on back guard - looks rat tuf - saw in waterloo road.

This one?

sorry for shit photo but taken with phone. I put a card under wiper of this one yesterday, was parked down wrights road, been there the last few times I have drive past.
Haha my car again. Good to know that people have been spotting it around the place
Datto_610
Datsun God
aka: Greg

Post by Datto_610 »

Saw this gem in the Bunnings homebase car park. They are alot smaller than I thought they would be, I'd own one for sure though!
Dattochriswagon
Datsun God

Post by Dattochriswagon »

Hell Yeah! So rad!
crustywhip
Datsun Addict
aka: Kane

Post by crustywhip »

Was out walking last night and seen a what looked to be a red 240k coupe heading up Papanui road. Was a 240k but unsure on exact colour.
Current whips: 1976 120y datsun van-1977 JZX31 toyopet markII coupe-1984 Toyota markII supercharged -Yamaharley XV 500
Bartman
Committee Members

Post by Bartman »

There is a red one kicking aorund chch.
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
luke
Datsun Addict

Post by luke »

red 1200 coupe spotted round from my place on westlake drive this afternoon, had original plates and badges...including a boot badge!!, some nice new looking guard mirrors, original chrome strip along the bottom of the doors........and i have this horrible feeling that it was the one from the rolleston auctions!!!!! :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun:
1972 1200 coupe KB110
kartboy
Committee Members
aka: Hayden

Post by kartboy »

luke wrote:red 1200 coupe spotted round from my place on westlake drive this afternoon, had original plates and badges...including a boot badge!!, some nice new looking guard mirrors, original chrome strip along the bottom of the doors........and i have this horrible feeling that it was the one from the rolleston auctions!!!!! :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun:

Won't be the one from rolleston if it was on original plates as that was dead reg. Unless they had it made as a personalised plate.