Trademe/Yahoo Japan Auctions

Sell stuff
chris_g1
Committee Members

Re: Trademe/Yahoo Japan Auctions

Post by chris_g1 »

DJZ wrote:Nice looking 1600 selling for pretty good money?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-ca ... 024935.htm

Just sold for $18950.00.
WOW!!!
gingofthesouth
Site Admin
aka: Ging

Post by gingofthesouth »

chris_g1 wrote:
Just sold for $18950.00.
WOW!!!
WTF!
My orangatang 510 here.
sr1600
Financial Member
aka: Mark

Post by sr1600 »

Haha im liking that

Was hoping for 20k when i sell mine but planned to wait a while
torqued
Datsun God
aka: Adam

Post by torqued »

Seems a fair price to me
"It's ok, we know what to do...we talked about this a lot on the internet."
2 doors
Datsun God

Post by 2 doors »

nice little 1200 in chch
http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-ca ... 084113.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
bamble

Post by bamble »

Hey Guys.

First post here. I was the winner of the auction of the silver SSS. Price was high but not less than it was worth, I was bidding up to 20. I am not entirely sure of the market here (moved here from Australia a few years ago).. this car would EASILY sell for 25+ in Aus, I will be taking it back with me when I move so a good investment I think. No crazy plans for the car yet, will have the motor checked out/seviced/tuned thoroughly and might completely reupholster the interior. -- ben.
DylPhil7
Financial Member
aka: DylPhil

Post by DylPhil7 »

Damn you keep it in nz! Haha
Tony_Whenua
Financial Member

Post by Tony_Whenua »

bamble wrote:Hey Guys.

First post here. I was the winner of the auction of the silver SSS. Price was high but not less than it was worth, I was bidding up to 20. I am not entirely sure of the market here (moved here from Australia a few years ago).. this car would EASILY sell for 25+ in Aus, I will be taking it back with me when I move so a good investment I think. No crazy plans for the car yet, will have the motor checked out/seviced/tuned thoroughly and might completely reupholster the interior. -- ben.
Please bring to Akaroa!
"Dude you're like 30 degrees retarded" - Chris_g1 & 2 Doors
sr1600
Financial Member
aka: Mark

Post by sr1600 »

bamble wrote:Hey Guys.

Awesome Ben , have to admit i was watching to see what a 510 is worth these days , after see after an original-ish orange one last year, Good to see there is a demand for these old "rust buckets" , there was a more than a couple of you guys bidding into the later teens.

Gonna have to admit i was a little gutted seeing it pop up on trade-me in silver and watanabes a week after i told the painter to go ahead with mine in silver also, its sad to see its going back to Oz (but im secretly a little stoked) its good to know its gone to a good home and someone that has the bug.

Just such a tastefully modified little car, love it hope mine turns out half as good-----Mark
chris_g1
Committee Members

Post by chris_g1 »

Hi Ben,
Watched this auction, it was very exciting with several interested bidders. I was just a spectator but a great buy for you. Welcome to the club. Hope you're around for a while so we can see this car on a few cruises before taking it back to Oz.

Check out our build thread chris- g1 and we are North Island dwellers as well so less than two hours drive from you, so a good excuse for a cruise.

quote="bamble"]Hey Guys.

First post here. I was the winner of the auction of the silver SSS. Price was high but not less than it was worth, I was bidding up to 20. I am not entirely sure of the market here (moved here from Australia a few years ago).. this car would EASILY sell for 25+ in Aus, I will be taking it back with me when I move so a good investment I think. No crazy plans for the car yet, will have the motor checked out/seviced/tuned thoroughly and might completely reupholster the interior. -- ben.[/quote]