Kanes B210 wagon

Show everyone your mean datto projects/rides
Bartman
Committee Members

Re: Kanes B210 wagon

Post by Bartman »

Now would be a great time to replace the bushes in the rear leaves too. Unfortunately they are horribley expensive which is gay.
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
crustywhip
Datsun Addict
aka: Kane

Post by crustywhip »

Bartman wrote:Now would be a great time to replace the bushes in the rear leaves too. Unfortunately they are horribley expensive which is gay.
I know and it annoys me. I was thinking about getting larger diameter bolts put through on the rear shackles but that still leaves the fronts. Iv taken all measure ments and will just wear big undies when I visit pick a park. Surely Il be able to make some thing work.
Current whips: 1976 120y datsun van-1977 JZX31 toyopet markII coupe-1984 Toyota markII supercharged -Yamaharley XV 500
Flauski
Financial Member

Post by Flauski »

Nice bro, your so gonna beat me to the road.

Won't the DOM hook you up a nice price on new urethane?
nick_m
Datsun Master
aka: Nick m

Post by nick_m »

I'm sure, I didn't remember them be that expesive for the 1200, but I do get the epic hook up s from the manager at autolign. So don't know what they are retail
Dattochriswagon
Datsun God

Post by Dattochriswagon »

nick_m wrote:I'm sure, I didn't remember them be that expesive for the 1200, but I do give the epic blowjobs to the manager at autolign. So don't know what they are retail
nick_m
Datsun Master

Post by nick_m »

I don't need to stoop to those levels when I've shelled out the money I have in that store!!!
All brand new bilsteins all new nolathanes all new steering components = a shit tonne of money
Dattochriswagon
Datsun God

Post by Dattochriswagon »

yeh but we all know your good for it big fella. :lol:
Ive spent half what u have and its still worth it.

Looking forward to seeing this Y on the road. Maybe in time for Akaroa next year dude?
crustywhip
Datsun Addict
aka: Kane

Post by crustywhip »

I can get discounts through work but I just cant spend it right now due to putting money in other places. So annoying as every car I have pulled apart always got new bushes so I know how much better it feels to drive.
Id love to make it for Akoroa but Iv also planned 4 weeks in Europe in April so as long as I have money I will be coming in the car or by plane.
Ill keep this updated as no work atm which means more love on the car.
Current whips: 1976 120y datsun van-1977 JZX31 toyopet markII coupe-1984 Toyota markII supercharged -Yamaharley XV 500
nick_m
Datsun Master

Post by nick_m »

don't worry I feel your pain.
Although ive spent a heap of money on my car its been drip fed out over 5 years. I constantly wish I had money I could just throw at it and get it done!
Sweet wagon. Wish mine looked as good!
Bartman
Committee Members

Post by Bartman »

I think I paid around $105 bucks to do the rear of my 1200 about four years ago. I might be a tightarse, (on account of being poor lol) but I recall that hurting at the time.

Do the 120ys have the stupid soft mounts where the front hanger mounts to the chassis? I arseholed the bushes there on my 1200, and replaced them with aluminuim,
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............