Kanes B210 wagon

Show everyone your mean datto projects/rides
mint16
Financial Member
aka: Brendan

Re: Kanes B210 wagon

Post by mint16 »

What a journey my old 2door wagon has taken over the last 5 years, I never thought it would be brought back to such a good state.
Keen to see it down here in the capital in the not too distant future!! :burnout:
72 Datsun 1200 Wagon
86 Toyota AE85 Trueno 4AGE ITB
crustywhip
Datsun Addict
aka: Kane

Post by crustywhip »

You will see it again Brendon. Hopefully it will be up to a nice standard by then and I have no intention of changing the colour.
Went to Autolign this morning and ordered some bushes :highfive:
Cheaper than first told but I was wearing my work shirt this time. Chur
Current whips: 1976 120y datsun van-1977 JZX31 toyopet markII coupe-1984 Toyota markII supercharged -Yamaharley XV 500
Dattochriswagon
Datsun God

Post by Dattochriswagon »

Niice. Its pays to wear work shirt or overalls
crustywhip
Datsun Addict

Post by crustywhip »

Got my drive shaft back and it came out relly good. My dad is a legend. so stoked he did that, bonus was the colours too :thumbsup:
Also wanting a boss kit for the SaaS which has been laying around for a while. Bushes will be here tomorrow so can start the refit process from there.
Current whips: 1976 120y datsun van-1977 JZX31 toyopet markII coupe-1984 Toyota markII supercharged -Yamaharley XV 500
Dattochriswagon
Datsun God

Loving the barber shop driveshaft dude! Be trippy watchn it spin
crustywhip
Datsun Addict

Post by crustywhip »

So I brought the gold 120y that we all knew about. Turns out that "A" sold it to "B" who worked for a scrap metal company. I stopped to ask about a B310 some one told me about and got talking to "B". "B" said there was no datsun there but he had one he might sell which turned out to be the gold one. One week later I was picking it up and taking it home.
Started swapping bits over today and its taking shape. Cant wait to have rims on.

Bumpers and badges added.
The underside looks like this.
On the purple G's bro. Fitting brakes lines, Recon steering box and tidying mess left by "A"

So Im making a tidy one from the two, Im torn because I became attached to my yellow one and had spent alot of time on her. Every thing I swap goes back on it and yellow will now live on my dads lawn :beer:
Dattochriswagon
Datsun God

Sweet dude! Be ready for akaroa in no time!
Flauski
Financial Member

Post by Flauski »

FECUCK, that looks a million bucks outside, well done man!

Get those chome g-hawks with adaptors and dodgy momo fit-any-stud-pattern-cause-the-bottom-wobbles nuts on it pronto then do a roadie up here.

Jealous mayne.
crustywhip
Datsun Addict

Post by crustywhip »

Flauski wrote:FECUCK, that looks a million bucks outside, well done man!

Get those chome g-hawks with adaptors and dodgy momo fit-any-stud-pattern-cause-the-bottom-wobbles nuts on it pronto then do a roadie up here.

Jealous mayne.
Its gotta be legal by the end of jan and my cousins are calling asking where I am so a road trip north sounds good.
Flauski
Financial Member

Post by Flauski »

YEAH BOI!!!!