my epic weekend

all else goes here...
510BRE
Area Reps
aka: shane

my epic weekend

Post by 510BRE »

my epic weekend not as hard as barts but still frustrating me and alice and the 7 week old kid decided to go to gisborne from hastings we have lent alices little datsun sunny to her step sister so we borrowed a trailer from craig (hrspwr) thanks mate yeah so we take this car to gissy no worrys .an on our return trip we did the neighbours a favour and brought back 500 bricks back with us so on our way home got a third off the way then a tyre decided to delaminate pulled out my 21 wheelbrace only to find it got 19 mm wheelnuts so go to a house close buy and a lady there lent me a wheel brace so got wheel off and spare on and away we go then gettin 2/3rds off the way home and all off a sudden bang rattle rattle rattle guesss what the other dam tyre on the trailer blew out ..oh no no spear now .... went to a house no one home then got back to van and you would not beleive it but the lady that i got wheel brace from was on her way to hastings ...sweet so got wheel brace again put the delamned tyre back on trailer to shift it to a freind off hers drivway as i turn the van and trailer around and got back on to road the tyre poped then dragged her up the road ...sorry craig ...pulled up the drivway key word up driveway and on to the grass got stuck then tryed rolling back to park better manage to get trailer half on drive and half on grass and trailer bottomed out then i had the mission off getttin van un stuck from trying to park the trailer better so now need 4wd to get trailer out and two tyres thats tomorows mission this trip takes 2.5 hrs in a datsun and today was a record 5.5 hrs to get home
1972 r/h drive 2dr P510 sedan 98 sr20det in the build
1969 l/h drive 2dr PL510 sedan bre look alike
1972 r/h drive 4dr P510 sedan pretty standard
brocky41
Financial Member
aka: Brocky

Re: my epic weekend

Post by brocky41 »

hey dude those 12.5 inch tyres are not cheap and not that common to - just jivving you the heads up - do you know what stud pattern cos you'll wanna take two convenional 13" or 14" wheels - which we might have at work.
dirtyleppa
Datsun God
aka: leppa

Post by dirtyleppa »

damn, sounds like fun. let us know how you get on :?
510BRE
Area Reps
aka: shane

Post by 510BRE »

haha went saw brock today to confirm that they not cheap so went on hunt for secondhand tyres found one in hastings 90 bucks and found one in napier for 60 so loaded up and went to get trailer got to trailer took 100 bricks off and put in van then hooked up trailer change a tyre and then attempted to drag it out off where i got it stuck didnt look good to start with then all offf a sudden there was momentim and lots a sciddys but i got out big hell yeah :highfive:to myself started to drive home nearly got home and 5 minutes from home no 3 tyre poped so yeah change another tyre............... aymen .........
1972 r/h drive 2dr P510 sedan 98 sr20det in the build
1969 l/h drive 2dr PL510 sedan bre look alike
1972 r/h drive 4dr P510 sedan pretty standard
2 doors
Datsun God

Post by 2 doors »

the universe seems to be against the datsun bretheram at the moment
torqued
Datsun God
aka: Adam

Post by torqued »

Yea aye. I lost my job in the weekend.
"It's ok, we know what to do...we talked about this a lot on the internet."
nick_m
Datsun Master
aka: Nick m

Post by nick_m »

Gutted Adam, hope eveything works out
Bartman
Committee Members

Post by Bartman »

dude, that sucks.
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
dirtyleppa
Datsun God
aka: leppa

Post by dirtyleppa »

dude, that sux epic. hope you find something real quick
datsunboy
Datsun God
aka: Dan

Post by datsunboy »

that sucks adam!
are you qualified as a graphics guy and I.T.?....my work is after someone like that
1969 SSS Nissan Bluebird coupe
1970 Datsun 1600 - CA18DET - Sold!