Nick 1200 sedan Race car - Shit this things needs finishing

Show everyone your mean datto projects/rides
nick_m
Datsun Master
aka: Nick m

Re: Nick 1200 sedan Race car - Its finally had some attentio

Post by nick_m »

wow! just imagined if he had rolled over, he could easily have been hit by the battery, Might add a little extra weld and maybe gussets to the bottom half just too be safe!
nick_m
Datsun Master

Post by nick_m »

Was getting a bit cramped with Crustys wagon in the garage so thought I would employ some space saving measures! :P

Garth
Financial Member

Post by Garth »

You could easily fit another 3-4 datsuns in there if you stored them all on there side like that :D
classicdat
Committee Members
aka: Vaughan

Post by classicdat »

Get Luke's anti Gravity one and you might make it an even Dozen. Hope this doesn't stop progress Nick, First round of the Club champs today, only 3 Datsuns out there :cry:
Datsuns from A to Zed
nick_m
Datsun Master

Post by nick_m »

haha na, Its actually up like that so I can work on the underside and finish off a few bits and pieces
crustywhip
Datsun Addict
aka: Kane

Post by crustywhip »

Hope my wagon doesnt become a pain Nick and feel free to use it as a shelve :)
Current whips: 1976 120y datsun van-1977 JZX31 toyopet markII coupe-1984 Toyota markII supercharged -Yamaharley XV 500
hsepwr
Datsun Nutter
aka: Craig

Post by hsepwr »

I just fully ignored my mrs for the last half and hour on the couch and skimmed over your entire project. I fully love the work you have done and reakon this is by far one of the coolest/toughest 1200s ive seen in a long time. I bet she will be one quick little car with the work you have done, Ya cant beat jaz drop tank fuel cells they look the business, I sell heaps of them.
I REAKON THE WORD CANT MEANS CANT BE FU%&#CKED
luke
Datsun Addict

Post by luke »

classicdat wrote:Get Luke's anti Gravity one and you might make it an even Dozen. Hope this doesn't stop progress Nick, First round of the Club champs today, only 3 Datsuns out there :cry:
pfffttttt, a dozen in a double garage............. 25 in a quad!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Jelly:
1972 1200 coupe KB110
nick_m
Datsun Master

Post by nick_m »

crustywhip wrote:Hope my wagon doesnt become a pain Nick and feel free to use it as a shelve :)
Na not at all Kane, it rolls so if I need to work I just roll it out. Ill get mine rolling again and get stuck into yours next
hsepwr wrote:I just fully ignored my mrs for the last half and hour on the couch and skimmed over your entire project. I fully love the work you have done and reakon this is by far one of the coolest/toughest 1200s ive seen in a long time. I bet she will be one quick little car with the work you have done, Ya cant beat jaz drop tank fuel cells they look the business, I sell heaps of them.
Cheers mate, yeah hopefully it will be pretty quick its got all the right ingredients there (ill probably be the slow bit!)
Yeah its pretty hard to go past the Jaz cells, $270 delivered to my door, It would probably cost me nearly that in materials to build a aluminium one anyway
hsepwr
Datsun Nutter
aka: Craig

Post by hsepwr »

nick_m wrote:
crustywhip wrote:Hope my wagon doesnt become a pain Nick and feel free to use it as a shelve :)
Na not at all Kane, it rolls so if I need to work I just roll it out. Ill get mine rolling again and get stuck into yours next
hsepwr wrote:I just fully ignored my mrs for the last half and hour on the couch and skimmed over your entire project. I fully love the work you have done and reakon this is by far one of the coolest/toughest 1200s ive seen in a long time. I bet she will be one quick little car with the work you have done, Ya cant beat jaz drop tank fuel cells they look the business, I sell heaps of them.
Cheers mate, yeah hopefully it will be pretty quick its got all the right ingredients there (ill probably be the slow bit!)
Yeah its pretty hard to go past the Jaz cells, $270 delivered to my door, It would probably cost me nearly that in materials to build a aluminium one anyway
Yeh definatly, Im normally doing them for around the $220 - $230 mark. who did you get it off if you dont mind me asking (cardwells?)
I REAKON THE WORD CANT MEANS CANT BE FU%&#CKED