Garth's SR20 B110

Show everyone your mean datto projects/rides
Bartman
Committee Members

Re: Garth's SR20 B110

Post by Bartman »

The park light switch set up on these is dumb as.
I had to lend Jas1200 in welles my factory owners manual so he could pass a wof, as the wof guy refused to belienve that the park light could be controlled by the dip switch like they are.
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
Garth
Financial Member

Post by Garth »

Got that sorted which is a good feeling. best i dont talk about what the issue was as it makes me feel like i shouldnt own it and should give it away to someone more worthy :oops:

couple more things to go and then hopefully try my luck at cert within the next month or so
Garth
Financial Member

Post by Garth »

So...test fitted my new coil overs today! looking good if i say so myself. I think when your car is too low to get out of your garage its just about the right height :D . so they can come back out tomorrow and ill take them back to Nick to finish up the welding then off to get crack tested.

Lewis also rocked up and fitted my new hood lining! looking amazing and a very good feeling to have it in! will hopefully get front and rear windows fitted this week
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mitey1200
Datsun Dreamer

Post by mitey1200 »

Nice mate. It's come along way from when I first saw it, matte black on cheviot turbos. It be ready for a skid when I'm back? :burnout:
Garth
Financial Member

Post by Garth »

Cheers man. Definitely a bit cleaner now! Yeah will make sure it's ready for a wee boost up the street
tlssunny
Financial Member
aka: jesse

Post by tlssunny »

looking very nice, nice garage too with 2 datsuns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait to see this in the flesh

keep up the good work man
RDAP- Rakaia Datsun b310 Auto Parts
TLS- The Late Shift Restoration Services
Garth
Financial Member

Post by Garth »

tlssunny wrote:looking very nice, nice garage too with 2 datsuns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait to see this in the flesh

keep up the good work man
Thanks man. Unfortunately the coupe is owned by mitey1200, im just baby sitting it while hes away in aus. does feel nice having them both in the garage though...and i just claim its mine as well if anyone ever comes to visit haha.

Looking forward to akaroa this year! going to be some nice datsuns about
buzzy
Datsun Driver

Post by buzzy »

Looking really nice man! Where did you get the front lip from?
Garth
Financial Member

Post by Garth »

They pop up on trademe occasionally. There is a guy down here in Chch that gets them in from somewhere. Can't remember his name though sorry.
tlssunny
Financial Member
aka: jesse

Post by tlssunny »

you can get them off ebay pritty cheap, they are off some european thing. nick/maddat use to have them aye
RDAP- Rakaia Datsun b310 Auto Parts
TLS- The Late Shift Restoration Services