Garth's SR20 B110

Show everyone your mean datto projects/rides
kobyn
Datsun Mad

Garth's SR20 B110

Post by kobyn »

Dose anyone in south not run 13s ? I'd rather have bomb brakes and run 15s when doubling the horsepower but that's jst me
Garth
Financial Member

Re: Garth's SR20 B110

Post by Garth »

kobyn wrote:Dose anyone in south not run 13s ? I'd rather have bomb brakes and run 15s when doubling the horsepower but that's jst me
Ill still be able to make something decent work in with the 13s...just wont be as easy. Id much rather build a setup around how I want the car to look
beaver
Datsun Nutter

Post by beaver »

Garth wrote:
Ill still be able to make something decent work in with the 13s...just wont be as easy. Id much rather build a setup around how I want the car to look
Love this! Wheels make or break a car IMO so its worth the extra effort to make something that fits. Looks super choice on 13s.
kobyn
Datsun Mad

Garth's SR20 B110

Post by kobyn »

Fair anuff my datto just a dirty old rally car and its all about performance don't give a shit how it looks
But your looks dope good work
Garth
Financial Member

Post by Garth »

beaver wrote:
Garth wrote:
Love this! Wheels make or break a car IMO so its worth the extra effort to make something that fits. Looks super choice on 13s.
Cheers man! definitely need to find myself a good set!

Thanks Kobyn! im hoping ill be able to get a small set of wilwoods or something under some 13s! in saying that the 13s managed to fit over my A31 cefiro brakes in the rear so should still be able to get some decent brakes on the front too!
Garth
Financial Member

Post by Garth »

soooo...i got bored on my days off. figured i would make it look a bit more legit especially since im rocking no cert. dont get too excited though as its just another can job. much better quality can job this time tho
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2 doors
Datsun God

Post by 2 doors »

looks good, but I know a man who will need those wheels back pretty soon, maybe as soon as Monday night
Bartman
Committee Members

Post by Bartman »

Looks way less dodgey in white. just like my car....... :lol:
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
gingofthesouth
Site Admin
aka: Ging

Post by gingofthesouth »

2 doors wrote:looks good, but I know a man who will need those wheels back pretty soon, maybe as soon as Monday night
Ha? Those are Garths 14s are they not?
My orangatang 510 here.
2 doors
Datsun God

Post by 2 doors »

gingofthesouth wrote:
2 doors wrote:looks good, but I know a man who will need those wheels back pretty soon, maybe as soon as Monday night
Ha? Those are Garths 14s are they not?
buggered if I know, those wheels all look the same to me