north island meet...

gingofthesouth
Site Admin
aka: Ging

Re: north island meet...

Post by gingofthesouth »

I will be living in the North Island (Wellington specifically) from next week for the following 3 years so I may be keen on some cruises when the datto is finally done.
My orangatang 510 here.
kobyn
Datsun Mad

north island meet...

Post by kobyn »

We should do something on the weekend of 24 25th of march 4 the 4&rotary jamboree in feilding maybe club display at the show n shine I'm entering the track attack and burnouts . My house is just 10km from this event at manfeild motorplex
I live on farm with heaps of room 4 anyone keen needing place to get on piss and crash. This will b a awesome event with show n shine ,circuit racing,driftn ,burnout comp bikini comp trade stalls all in one place and one day!

Could do a cruise on the sat as events on the sun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gingofthesouth
Site Admin
aka: Ging

Post by gingofthesouth »

kobyn wrote:We should do something on the weekend of 24 25th of march 4 the 4&rotary jamboree in feilding maybe club display at the show n shine I'm entering the track attack and burnouts . My house is just 10km from this event at manfeild motorplex
I live on farm with heaps of room 4 anyone keen needing place to get on piss and crash. This will b a awesome event with show n shine ,circuit racing,driftn ,burnout comp bikini comp trade stalls all in one place and one day!

Could do a cruise on the sat as events on the sun

I would love to but my 510 wont be ready in time due to insufficient funds so count me out. Might cruise up anyway, see how the money situation goes.
My orangatang 510 here.
Datogirl

Post by Datogirl »

Im keen for a NI meet!!
kobyn
Datsun Mad

Post by kobyn »

Theres a burnout comp on the 12th of may in levin going to be a few datsun entrys be good to see some club members there
maddat1
Financial Member

Post by maddat1 »

Hi all,
I was talking too shane a while ago and we want to start getting some kinda ideas for labour weekend meet.like how we going to go about it.something like,we all stay at a camping site...

cheers
mohit
kobyn
Datsun Mad

north island meet...

Post by kobyn »

I know it's a big ask but what about a track day on the taupo track ?

510BRE
Area Reps
aka: shane

Post by 510BRE »

if this was to be an option i might be keen but from what i remember there may be some small requirments for each car eg to carry a fire extinguisher and maybe some other things too also there may have to be an ambo hireage and if im right it is about 1000 dollars just to hire the old origanal small track so there would have to be some 100% comitment or moneys up front to do this event .......this is just info i have gathered over the years so will need to do some homework .......
1972 r/h drive 2dr P510 sedan 98 sr20det in the build
1969 l/h drive 2dr PL510 sedan bre look alike
1972 r/h drive 4dr P510 sedan pretty standard
kobyn
Datsun Mad

north island meet...

Post by kobyn »

Cool dude I'd still be keen have 3 cars and drivers but that sounds outta reach that idea . Maybe there a farmer with a flat grass paddock we could tear up or concrete skid pad I know thats the shit we'd do on my farm

510BRE
Area Reps
aka: shane

Post by 510BRE »

just been havin a look into hiring taupo you need a lawyer to read the conditions off hire i will need to read three or four times haha um and the track looks to be booked for the 20 th and 21st but doesnt say if hole track but looks like that club have a lot off events on for those days so i would say they got the whole track .....

paddock any one ..........
1972 r/h drive 2dr P510 sedan 98 sr20det in the build
1969 l/h drive 2dr PL510 sedan bre look alike
1972 r/h drive 4dr P510 sedan pretty standard