Introduce Yourself Here

The go to place for all things popular
Msdato
Financial Member
aka: Jo

Re: Introduce Yourself Here

Post by Msdato »

Hello Im Jo, im only 16, from chch, just moved here from Nelson not to long ago.
Going to Riccarton High nd Next year going to CPIT to specialize in Human services with youth. Live with my grandparents in Yaldhurst, who hate my need to restore old cars :lol: Its not my fault its an addiction.
I am proud owner of a 1200 sedan with 5spd A15, which I brought from up north in Feb of this year.
Im going out with speed_freak (Matt) from the forum.

This is what it used to look like
This is what it looks like now
And all words in the english lanuage could not explain what its going too look like in the future :lol:
[MSDATO] B110 74 Sedan.
[EPW627] pfl S14. My other better-behaved child.
DylPhil7
Financial Member
aka: DylPhil

Post by DylPhil7 »

Haha mean ya have gottn alot done! cant wait to see the look of it complete! and welcome to the this forum aswel haha ;)
:mrgreen:
deltapeco

Post by deltapeco »

I can't find my USB cable for my didi cam but will try to borrow one. can you recomend a oil filter for the A14? the one one it now is leaking.The guy I bought it from claims that was changed by the previous owner. Its making a mess of the undercarage. The thermostat housing has 4 bolts and is rectangular .Also has some extra mounting points that are threaded (emission control stuff that has been removed, I,m assuming)
dirtyleppa
Datsun God
aka: leppa

Post by dirtyleppa »

welcome aboard jo
Lulu
Datsun Driver
aka: Lucinda

Post by Lulu »

Better get on to introducing myself :P

I'm Lucinda, friends with Speed Freak (Matt) and Ms dato (Jo) :D
I'm 18, most my time's taken up working at a law firm and studying at polytech. Asides that I sing, play guitar n bass and ice skate lol.

I have a '74 140j gl which replaced my '85 series 5 BMW haha. My Datsun comes with a story involving the guy (PRICK) i bought it off trying to get another 2 grand out of me after the sale as well as him saying it was regd and wofd until December...stupidly I didn't double check this and the reg had expired two days after i bought it hahaha ...Driving back from Hanmer last night my friend and i got rolled because apparently my indicators turn on when i brake, my indicators dont blink, and they atually dim out altogether when i indicate anyway. Upon the cop and I discovering I had no reg I was "happy" to recieve a fine for it and for the cop to continue to say "You're also eligible for a green sticker right now" :shock: After quesitoning if the cop was reaaally going to green sticker two girls in the middle of hurunui he said no but I still had a very unhappy ride home :(

Asides that I absolutely love Datsuns and anything classic! I hope to get my new car lookin awesome (& Registered) and I can't wait for the Akaroa cruise & meetin everyone!! :)
dirtyleppa
Datsun God
aka: leppa

Post by dirtyleppa »

good to meet ya lulu, will be good to see you on the next cruise.
Datto_610
Datsun God
aka: Greg

Post by Datto_610 »

Wow a girl whos into Datto's and plays music! If you havnt guessed im a musician myself :D what sort of music are you into?
Dattodevil
Datsun Addict
aka: Damo

Post by Dattodevil »

Man that sucks, I am sure you'll have more luck with the people in this club, you'll find we're here to help, so yell out if there's anything you need.
datsunboy
Datsun God
aka: Dan

Post by datsunboy »

haha, that sucks!
that indicator problem probably wont be too hard to sort out 8-)
1969 SSS Nissan Bluebird coupe
1970 Datsun 1600 - CA18DET - Sold!
Lulu
Datsun Driver
aka: Lucinda

Post by Lulu »

Datto_610 wrote:Wow a girl whos into Datto's and plays music! If you havnt guessed im a musician myself :D what sort of music are you into?
I'm into anything really mostly classic rock and rock...anything with a guitar in it!! haha. Had to play at my family reunion last night and they were all pissed singin the wrong lyrics lol :beer: ... this was after they all laughed at me nearly getting green stickered!!