Introduce Yourself Here

The go to place for all things popular
DylPhil7
Financial Member
aka: DylPhil

Re: Introduce Yourself Here

Post by DylPhil7 »

:D YEEEEAH! Another 310 to the forum! :beer: cant wait to see pics! welcome to the club Alex! join datsun.co.nz too if ya want ;) heaps of good sorts on both of them.
dirtyleppa
Datsun God
aka: leppa

Post by dirtyleppa »

agallagher wrote:Hi im alex,19
I live in christchurch and work at blackwells holden in the parts dept.
is that the town or sockburn branch?

as bart said, welcome. dont worry about what your car looks like, most of ours are pretty ratty.
DylPhil7
Financial Member
aka: DylPhil

Post by DylPhil7 »

and then again there are some master peices http://datsun.co.nz/phpBB3/viewtopic.ph ... &start=120" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; jelous? yeah!!! lol
datman310

Post by datman310 »

yea go the 310's :twisted: is it the light blue 1 iv seen at blackwells? if so its a dam sight tidyier than myn, all the bottoms of my doors are rusting out, and on the seam on the back guard. the paints all chipped ta fuck, lol but it wouldnt bee a datsun if it didnt, so yea dont worry bout it looking a bit better, were not a bunch of gay honda lovers who sit there and polish there "chromies" , im always keen ta see another 310
Bartman
Committee Members

Post by Bartman »

Yeah, that Alex's beast.
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
datman310

Post by datman310 »

Awesome, welcome to the club :beer:
agallagher
Regular

Post by agallagher »

Yea i work at blackwells in town but our parts dept will be moving to sockburn soon ae
Ive seen u drive past a couple of times in your sunny steve and yea mines usually outside
datman310

Post by datman310 »

cool il havta come have a wee look at your wee jem sumtym, always cool ta see cars like your own and see what people have done with em
deltapeco

hello new member here 1977 b210 hatch back

Post by deltapeco »

Hey all from the great white north of Vancouver Canada.Just became the proud owner of 1977 b210 hatch back (not sure what they call them down there) she, yellow
hlb210 designation 80hp 6000rpm on the firewall, 3 speed automatic with emission control (someone removed the drive belt, so it, none functioning) Thanks to a post I found from 2004 (http://datsun1200.com/modules/newbb/vie ... mpost41977" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) I think I know what to do.If anyone has any further suggestions I would appreciate it.
Also my temperature gauge barley moves (driving in 30 degree Celsius for an hour)
Can anyone help me source a thermostat and gasket (gasket must fit emission controlled engine) for an HLB210 A14 ?
Anyway great site lots of great cars and advice.....when i find the USB cable for my camera i will upload pictures.In the mean time here is a picture off the web of what she locks like.Well thats what she looked like when she was new lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bartman
Committee Members

Post by Bartman »

post a picture of your thermostat housing. There are two main types of housing, but I'm not sure if they use the same thermostat or not.
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............