510 wagon

For all your general datsun ramblings
DATY12
Regular
aka: Kev

Re: 510 wagon

Post by DATY12 »

Flauski wrote:
68p510sss wrote:I looked at a white wagon in Palmerston North about 13 years ago but decided among other things it was too scruffy. I was looking for a work wagon to replace a very tired 910. Dug deep and bought a Stagea RS4. Apart for its in love of petrol it has been a brilliant work house for over 12 years. Combined effect of turbo, auto, 4wd and my right foot I can't complain but would still be tempted by a 1600 wagon.
Think that might have belonged to a mate of mine, painted with house paint from memory.... think he struggled to get a buyer at $500

I vaguely remember most of them being LHD and bought to NZ by US Army when they were stationed here.
I also looked at a LHD one in Palmy in 2000ish that a guy called Zane had. It was a partially stripped shell and he only want $1000 for it, I went off the idea as it had no windows and had been sitting outside for a while.
Datsuns I've owned
Datsun Sunny x 4
Datsun 1200 Sedan
Datsun 1200 Roadstar Ute
-Current
Datsun C20 Vanette
Flauski
Financial Member

Re: 510 wagon

Post by Flauski »

DATY12 wrote:
Flauski wrote:
68p510sss wrote:I looked at a white wagon in Palmerston North about 13 years ago but decided among other things it was too scruffy. I was looking for a work wagon to replace a very tired 910. Dug deep and bought a Stagea RS4. Apart for its in love of petrol it has been a brilliant work house for over 12 years. Combined effect of turbo, auto, 4wd and my right foot I can't complain but would still be tempted by a 1600 wagon.
Think that might have belonged to a mate of mine, painted with house paint from memory.... think he struggled to get a buyer at $500

I vaguely remember most of them being LHD and bought to NZ by US Army when they were stationed here.
I also looked at a LHD one in Palmy in 2000ish that a guy called Zane had. It was a partially stripped shell and he only want $1000 for it, I went off the idea as it had no windows and had been sitting outside for a while.
That is the exact one I am talking about. It was LHD because it was imported by a guy working in NZ from US Airforce.