my 120y ca18de project

Show everyone your mean datto projects/rides
120yproject

my 120y ca18de project

Post by 120yproject »

my 120y ca18de project,

here it is i am new to this site, was given the link by a few enthuastic guys on trademe, many thanks to all of the guys that have helped me alredy.

ok
i have a 1975 datsun 120y, she is a badly painted b210 4door, currently has a worked a15 sitting in it with the factory 4spd gearbox and driveline,
i have managed to pick up a ca18de very cheap, so am going to do the conversion, but need some advice with what i have to do,
the ca18de was removed from a s13 sylvia,
the package i have bought includes the following parts:
motor, 5spd gearbox, driveline, parts of engine and computer loom, computer, radiator......... ant many other little bits,
if anyone out there can advise me of what steps need to be taken it would be greatly appreciated
thankyou andrew
nosebleed
Datsun Dreamer

Re: my 120y ca18de project

Post by nosebleed »

good to see ya made it.. :thumbsup:
I DO ALL MY OWN STUNTS
brocky41
Financial Member
aka: Brocky

Post by brocky41 »

hey dude welcome to the club - if you have any dramas let us know we are all here to help out,

also if you want to know what needs to be done just go to my thread on Tufdat the 120y as ive done the same conversion.

and again welcome to the club.
Bartman
Committee Members

Post by Bartman »

Hi, Good to see you joined up. I was one of the people who said to join up here. You're lucky to be in the Datsun city, as most of us (but not all) live here.

What colour is your car?
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
kartboy
Committee Members
aka: Hayden

Post by kartboy »

Hey Andrew

Glad you managed to find the site ok, welcome aboard and good luck with the conversion
torqued
Datsun God
aka: Adam

Post by torqued »

http://www.nzdatsun.com/forums/viewtopi ... 38&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"It's ok, we know what to do...we talked about this a lot on the internet."
120yproject

Post by 120yproject »

hi thanks for all the help so far its been great to read through tufdat's thread, im sure some of the functions of this site will become more apparent as i use it more, my datsun shell is prety much the same as tufdat's, before the paint job, (primer with black specle) haha i no but you would not believe the amount of bog that the previous owner put unter the old paint job, you realy have to wonder about some people...........

the a15 is geting pulld out this weekend and she is going to be stripped right back to roling shell for a good beating and painting, i will have several parts once stripped as only dash is going back in, i will get some photos up of her before i do.....
brocky41
Financial Member
aka: Brocky

Post by brocky41 »

just dont do what i did and get a panel and paint and then decide to mount a new motor etc - shit get scratched etc big time.