Post by skdmrx »

it can be yours for 2.5k ;)
"You make onry one car style!!"
I felt particularly exhausted all my sheet is not subjective
cheater_5
Datsun Dreamer

Re: Johns cedric sgle

Post by cheater_5 »

You are just going to have to re-cert it (technically) if you change the wheels/wheel fit after the cert so might as well do it properly first time :)
Also, can't you go back to 4 stud? Would make things 200% easier and probably cheaper too as far as wheels go.

There are a bunch of mesh (don't put mesh on this please) and some SSR MKIs (http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g90058271) on yahoo at the moment in 15x9.

You need to buy these at the least if you're going to stay 5 stud (don't).
http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d101096118

and some 8.5J 5stud ones
http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n88316638

I really hope you move on from those things so it really is as amazingly cool as it could be. The fake streets make me want to stab my eyes out. Actually, get some new streets in whatever size you want... http://www.hayashiracing.com/
skdmrx
Financial Member

Post by skdmrx »

no1 needs to know what happens after cert as long as youve got that plate on your firewall your a free man.Love your passion dude!I farken love mk1's on the right car but this isnt the right car for them.If i go to 4 stud i'll have to change the front hubs coz theyre a 5 leaf flower kinda shape.i like the Watanabe R Type 5 hole 114.3 -6 8.5J but ive got plenty of time before Im gona go changing the wheels,ive gotta get that engine grumbling first.
skdmrx
Financial Member

Post by skdmrx »

Bump Bump

Just been messing around with polishing crap and trying to find windows for the old girl lately.so theres not much to talk about except the premo job lewis did on my dash and parcel try,thanks boss.Ive decided to change the colour of my brake calipers (dan,you'll be stoked!)from the orange to something else,but im not sure what yet,I dont want them to stand out to much but they gotta look sweet.I was thinking maybe the colour of my rocker covers... What do you guys and galls reacon?

This turned up from japan today

Its not a cedric shoe horn,its the bonnet badge.Not very exciting for you guys but ultra excitng for me :tits:
datsunboy
Datsun God
aka: Dan

Post by datsunboy »

awesome man!
I fully hate the color of that orange shit at the moment lol.

this your first purchase from Japan all by yourself? lol
you can bunch things up and save on postage
1969 SSS Nissan Bluebird coupe
1970 Datsun 1600 - CA18DET - Sold!
skdmrx
Financial Member

Post by skdmrx »

Nah not my first,I got some stuff sent over a while back but this I had to send over asap!

Yea the orange kinda had to go,I knew it but i really couldnt be fuct doing it till now.it would be cool if I was still 15
Dattochriswagon
Datsun God

Post by Dattochriswagon »

Yeh i reckon rocker cover colour! If ur gonna re do ur brakes u should go smaller to fit some wide n small street fins bruv!
dirtyleppa
Datsun God
aka: leppa

Post by dirtyleppa »

shiny bits are always interesting john. agree with chris, small diameter, large width, extreme offset
skdmrx
Financial Member

Post by skdmrx »

Dattochriswagon wrote:Yeh i reckon rocker cover colour! If ur gonna re do ur brakes u should go smaller to fit some wide n small street fins bruv!
Dunno about 15s on it aye.Its a huge car and i like filled gaurds,maybe sometime down the track if something really stands out.

Are ultra wide jdm rims with mad streched tyres just the latest craze?sure they look awsome now but alot of people thort 18inch chromies on ke30s looked awsome 5 years ago.Ive got plenty of time to wait and see.
sssx
Regular
aka: adrian

Post by sssx »

skdmrx wrote: Are ultra wide jdm rims with mad streched tyres just the latest craze?sure they look awsome now but alot of people thort 18inch chromies on ke30s looked awsome 5 years ago.Ive got plenty of time to wait and see.
old jap cars on small deep dish jdm rims isnt a craze
they are timeless and will never be uncool to the right people ;)