Johns cedric sgle

Show everyone your mean datto projects/rides
skdmrx
Financial Member

Re: Johns cedric sgle

Post by skdmrx »

Dyl Phill wrote:Im so sick of people saying WHAT IS BEST and THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE.
End of day John dont dig into too much to WHAT we say, but what CHOICES we give and what you like the best man.....far out each to there own ae, people can bitch about wheels so much lol when we shold be helping john and show him styles of wheels that would look mint and not say what we think would look good and then someone else bagging it what if john likes it and then ya bag it making johns choice harder.....cant please everyone eh :deadhorse:
Wheels are always gona be tuff subject coz they make or break a car and change the whole style.I could chuck some 19inch chromies on it,then there'd be a riot,Its choice to have an opinionated passionate response to this question.Im not gonna put 13's on it (sorry cheese) and I'm not gonna put those Halibrand style American Racing's look wheels on(sorry everyone who loved them).Ive gotta find the right wheels for this and for me at the moment thatll be 15inch August Feroce's (thanks Rob) if i can find them.maybe a differnt set for every day of the week when my lotto ticket comes in.Thanks for everyones thorts,tricky subject eeek :tits:
"You make onry one car style!!"
I felt particularly exhausted all my sheet is not subjective
Dattochriswagon
Datsun God

Post by Dattochriswagon »

You got my vote on the augusta s Bro!
It tis a tough one tho. But you deserve it for having the most amazing Datsun ever to be built in NZ
nick_m
Datsun Master
aka: Nick m

Post by nick_m »

those augusta's are O for orsome, just buy the 14's and make them fit, I reckon you'd get a 270mm disc under a 14" rim, Those 280mm single pots were size for size with the starsharks I had. That'd still be more than enough enough to make it stop :)
gingofthesouth
Site Admin
aka: Ging

Post by gingofthesouth »

Dyl Phill wrote:Im so sick of people saying WHAT IS BEST and THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE.
End of day John dont dig into too much to WHAT we say, but what CHOICES we give and what you like the best man.....far out each to there own ae, people can bitch about wheels so much lol when we shold be helping john and show him styles of wheels that would look mint and not say what we think would look good and then someone else bagging it what if john likes it and then ya bag it making johns choice harder.....cant please everyone eh :deadhorse:
^ what he said. Was gonna type it in earlier but didn't know how to word the response. I got as far as writing "Opinion's are like arseholes, everybody has got em". I like seeing what people like, and why. But telling somebody they HAVE to do it this way or that is a bit off. Especially in THEIR build thread. tell him what ya think, and why. Some posts are almost demanding he does it this way or that or he will be disowned lol.

Personally I like the idea of the 19's :P But thats just my style and it aint my car :P
My orangatang 510 here.
nick_m
Datsun Master
aka: Nick m

Post by nick_m »

John Lives like 2 mins from my house. He knows how to tell me to shut up :D
Still doesn't stop me from telling him what I reckon he has to do.
I'm still working on him to do the IRS conversion :)
cheese910
Datsun Nutter

Post by cheese910 »

Lol IRS for the win :P
Bartman
Committee Members

Post by Bartman »

I've got an A31 (hicas unfortunately :roll: ) rear IRS subframe, arms etc that could be johns for very cheap...............

Or, Matto is wrecking a Z32 atm. R230, hmmmmmmm! :deadhorse: :lol:
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
Seibu Keisatsu
Datsun Dreamer

Post by Seibu Keisatsu »

Got S130 rear set up which I doubt will be put to use anytime soon by me haha

Z32 and A31 will be too wide I'd guess
http://gx61.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bartman
Committee Members

Post by Bartman »

Seibu Keisatsu wrote:Got S130 rear set up which I doubt will be put to use anytime soon by me haha

Z32 and A31 will be too wide I'd guess

Have you seen the rest of this thread? I don't think a minor detail like that would pose too much trouble for mr skdmrx!
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
cheese910
Datsun Nutter

Post by cheese910 »

yea but skinnery irs means wider wheels 8-) :P