Random Parts Clearout

Sell stuff
Garth
Financial Member

Random Parts Clearout

Post by Garth »

Right I could be wrong with a few model numbers and other parts in this post but I currently have a whole lot of parts to clearout/maybe keep if they will work on my sedan.

First is a GN521 Ute, This is basically being ripped apart so anything like the J15, the diff, driveshaft, struts, brakes, lights, grill, badges etc..all of it can go. Dont know much about them so dont know if people actually want parts off them or it might just go to the wreckers. Would have loved to do a resto on this thing but it is rusty on a whole new level.

Second is a PG720 Ute? Again Similar story, not sure if any parts off these are useful to anyone but again have such things as brakes, struts, diff, parts off the L18. This one was just a ute that an old guy had as a farm ute.

With these im wondering weather anyone knows abit about the running gear the use etc, e.g would either of these diffs handle/fit into the sedan easily to run my planned 300ish hp?
Or if there is anything else that could be handy for me to pinch for the project.

I also now have alot of parts for an a12, only thing missing is block and manifolds at the moment. Pistons etc all seem pretty good nic. also have a carb for one. Ask a question and ill see if I have it.
Dattochriswagon
Datsun God

Re: Random Parts Clearout

Post by Dattochriswagon »

Keen on gn521 parts aye. Pics. Where abouts is the ute?
Garth
Financial Member

Post by Garth »

What sort of parts are you after? Can then get the family to take some photos. Its located down south in geradline
defmonbart

Post by defmonbart »

hi do u have a carby for an a15? thanks
Garth
Financial Member

Post by Garth »

defmonbart wrote:hi do u have a carby for an a15? thanks
Sorry only have an a12 one, a12 carb would fit straight on your a15 but wouldnt be pushing as much of the go juice..
defmonbart

Post by defmonbart »

ok hmmm how much do u want for it? will consider it if i cant find an a15 1. thanks
gingofthesouth
Site Admin
aka: Ging

Post by gingofthesouth »

defmonbart wrote:ok hmmm how much do u want for it? will consider it if i cant find an a15 1. thanks
Seeka have an A15 complete sitting there but apparently one cylinder may be low.

http://www.finda.co.nz/business/listing ... els-parts/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
My orangatang 510 here.
Garth
Financial Member

Post by Garth »

Pics of the ute
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Garth on Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Garth
Financial Member

Post by Garth »

More pics as net too slow...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Garth
Financial Member

Post by Garth »

Couple more