160J SSS coupe, mint cond.

Sell stuff
Godzilladat
Datsun Nutter

Re: 160J SSS coupe, mint cond.

Post by Godzilladat »

Garth wrote:
dan1200sss wrote:coupes and collectables gave him 7k trade in price for it, which for a car yard is pretty nuts lol.
Surely they won't be in business much longer making deals like that.
brocky41
Financial Member
aka: Brocky

Post by brocky41 »

Ians actually a real good sort - hes helping the club out this weekend with me being able to take this car off the lot and have it in the cruise with us.

Hes also keen to get involved with the club for promotional work which will benifit both parties no end.

Having driven this today it is a mint original and drives like a new one - which it should do for 74,000km car.
gingofthesouth
Site Admin
aka: Ging

Post by gingofthesouth »

brocky41 wrote:Ians actually a real good sort - hes helping the club out this weekend with me being able to take this car off the lot and have it in the cruise with us.

Hes also keen to get involved with the club for promotional work which will benifit both parties no end.

Having driven this today it is a mint original and drives like a new one - which it should do for 74,000km car.
Check car jam, it's been around the clock.
My orangatang 510 here.
classicdat
Committee Members
aka: Vaughan

Post by classicdat »

still only 174 K that's only just over 100,000 miles, on a car with Datsun mechanicals that's low mileage!
Datsuns from A to Zed
gingofthesouth
Site Admin
aka: Ging

Post by gingofthesouth »

classicdat wrote:still only 174 K that's only just over 100,000 miles, on a car with Datsun mechanicals that's low mileage!
Yeah that's all good. Was just pointing out that's all :)
My orangatang 510 here.
Garth
Financial Member

Post by Garth »

brocky41 wrote:Ians actually a real good sort - hes helping the club out this weekend with me being able to take this car off the lot and have it in the cruise with us.

Definately have to agree with you there man. Ian really is a good sort, helped me out with evaluating my 1200 etc and just mint to have a chat with! Was chatting to him the other day and he said someone from the club was bringing it along so will be good to see it there.
Dattochriswagon
Datsun God

Post by Dattochriswagon »

And his bussiness is the car business and a business can only survive if it makes good money. I know as ive worked for two companys that didnt charge out enuff and went under.
Money makes the world go around
Godzilladat
Datsun Nutter

Post by Godzilladat »

Hope no one took offence to my comment, just didn't know a PA10 (stanza over here) coupe was worth that kinda of coin. I understand the cost of running a business and hope he does sell the car to an enthusiast, just thought it seemed like a risk taking $7k for it.
Bartman
Committee Members

Post by Bartman »

Stanza's are a pretty uncommen car here in NZ, and datto's as mint as that are pretty rare anywhere! :lol:
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
crustywhip
Datsun Addict
aka: Kane

Post by crustywhip »

Its all good godzilladat. I, and most I assume just watch those titties.
Current whips: 1976 120y datsun van-1977 JZX31 toyopet markII coupe-1984 Toyota markII supercharged -Yamaharley XV 500