Please someone buy this and keep it original!

Sell stuff
pest

Please someone buy this and keep it original!

Post by pest »

http://www.trademe.co.nz/a.aspx?id=417275060" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I sold it to this guy a couple of years back, it was a beauty. It has the mags off my 260Z and a 5 speed gearbox from a Z too, although I gave him the original 4 speed with it, so he should still have it.

I couldn't stand to see it turned into a rotor, it's so close to mint. His photos don't do it justice, except for the ding he added to the back hatch (b*astard!) all it needs is new front carpets and a tidy-up.

Wish I could buy it back myself, but our first financial black-hole (AKA "Child") is on the way.

Luke.
Bartman
Committee Members

Re: Please someone buy this and keep it original!

Post by Bartman »

It needs to be painted desert camo, with a pulsing 13b tinted out modgies and bolt ons, a metal mulisha sticker on the rear window, and a maltese cross in the center of the back window!

Just yanking your chain mate. that would be :puke:

Looks like quite a solid 'goon. Would be good buying at that price too.
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
maddat1
Financial Member

Post by maddat1 »

i was talking to my mate this arvo to buy this car.just needs tlc.lets hope it doesnt end up in wrong hands.
i just bot a zed if not i wud have got it.

cheers
mohit
kh82

Post by kh82 »

hi there,

i am the proud new owner of the stated 180b wagon (JA986), first thing i did when i bought it was to give it a service and fill the gas tank...the wagon (and myself) reside on waiheke island.

i am wondering about getting the rear dent fixed and some front carpet, i will keep it original and look after the car (i'm not going to thrash or trash it), not even going to fit a stereo - i used to own a mint maroon rx-30 toyota cressida sedan until a bus rear ended it when it had 88,000km (original) on the clock

when i bought the 180b (ben - the guy who sold it to me) said the rear dent came from a supermarket 'hit and run'...

can you enlighten me as to how many km the car has done and if it's meant to have a stiff gearchange?

many thanks,

kieron

p.s. how do i get both hazard lights working as only the left one works with the switch atm...

also, would you be adverse to there being a sticker on the rear window advertising my friends bakery (where i am learning how to bake and working) - "Dereks' european bakery, our best bread"
datsunboy
Datsun God
aka: Dan

Post by datsunboy »

kh82 wrote:also, would you be adverse to there being a sticker on the rear window advertising my friends bakery (where i am learning how to bake and working) - "Dereks' european bakery, our best bread"
Congrats on your purchase mate.
It's your car! put whatever stickers you want on it! (have a look for our NZDATSUN.COM stickers too lol)
1969 SSS Nissan Bluebird coupe
1970 Datsun 1600 - CA18DET - Sold!
gingofthesouth
Site Admin
aka: Ging

Post by gingofthesouth »

datsunboy wrote:
kh82 wrote:also, would you be adverse to there being a sticker on the rear window advertising my friends bakery (where i am learning how to bake and working) - "Dereks' european bakery, our best bread"
Congrats on your purchase mate.
It's your car! put whatever stickers you want on it! (have a look for our NZDATSUN.COM stickers too lol)
What he said!
My orangatang 510 here.
kh82

Post by kh82 »

'tis true it is my car but i thought a little common courtesy would be nice, i would like to keep the car in as original state as possible (with the exception of the 260Z alloys and 5 speed box that came with the car), one allowance i may make is to lower it slightly to improve the suspension and the handling...would anyone happen to have a repair manual for the '78 180b that they don't need anymore?