pitroad parts

For all your general datsun ramblings
oldatsss
aka: oldatsss

pitroad parts

Post by oldatsss »

Hi guys, further to my post about A12 inlet gasket, the only way it looks that I will get the right gasket is to go to Japan, Pitroad has them, but the bank fees are a bit steep,I have to pay them hear as well as in Japan, so is there any one else that would like to go in with me to get some other parts from pitroad most of the stuff looks to be dear but i don't think you can get it anywere else. or are there any other ideas ?????
grant76
Datsun Nutter

Re: pitroad parts

Post by grant76 »

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TOMEI-TS-Man ... 1489wt_952" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Early-A10-A1 ... 1755wt_952" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

any of these the style you are after?? Ewan frpm Hayatonka can probably import pitroad stuff
Bartman
Committee Members

Post by Bartman »

That Bprojects guy is dundee1000 at datsun1200.com if memory serves me correctly.
Also, I don't think either of those is what he's after. The oval port gasket says not for GX or round port 1200.

TBH, I'd just run high temp rtv on the headers, and grey threebond on your inlet. I have a ported H89 head that I can't get a gasket for. So I run the above sealing.
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
oldatsss
aka: oldatsss

Post by oldatsss »

Hi guys!
Yes, the Tommy TS gasket is the one I need but when I went on to Ebay to buy and pay - I could not get NZ to come up as a destination! am I doing something wrong?
grant76
Datsun Nutter

Post by grant76 »

Shipping looks like it will be $16 US, we usually get lumped in with aussie for shipping quotes. If you want to check it just ask him a question. If it helps i've bought stuff from this seller before, and you'll get it quickly (within 7 days usually)