my datsun 260c

Show everyone your mean datto projects/rides
1980datsun260c
aka: chappy

my datsun 260c

Post by 1980datsun260c »

looking for spear cars for the north there arn't meany up here i've had mine for more than 10 years and only know of one other on the road up here that i've seen i know of about 6 three of which are parked up getting rust and owners wont sale which is sad really .. mine needs so meany things its not funny and have not beenm able to find up here in the north island
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
broke
Datsun Addict
aka: John

Re: my datsun 260c

Post by broke »

You could buy mine. I have a whole 330 series Brougham with the rectangular headlight front, Brougham interior, dual fuel, spare doors etc.

My number's 021 023 10952
classicdat
Committee Members
aka: Vaughan

Post by classicdat »

Great effort on saving this one Chappy. I have a real soft spot for these, I come from Southland but toured the North Island in one as a kid, lovely car. All the best with your search, it is hard finding connections, this forum is great, I know coming from Christchurch now and that is an advantage, we have cards that you can hand on or put under wiper blades to build connections, there is space to add your name, login or a phone number on the back, to make it more personal. Hit up Brocky41 if you want some cards.
Datsuns from A to Zed
Kitch
Financial Member

Post by Kitch »

Just viewed a 76 model in a paddock tonight.
but it is rusted out to hell, and looks like farm animals have been living in it!
been off road since 2000, only thing if any use, would maybe be rear bumper, tail lights, headlight surround, and motor....
Bartman
Committee Members

Post by Bartman »

A guy named coldturkey from the deep south has one he's wrecking. I'm not sure if he's on here yet though.
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
kicker
Financial Member

Post by kicker »

I got one of these, red too, love the 330 shape
I haven't got any spares unfortunately but I could keep an eye out for you