FS: 1984 Nissan Sunny - Fresh WoF - $850 ONO - Rotorua

Sell stuff
spiderwebfx
Datsun Dreamer
aka: Chris

FS: 1984 Nissan Sunny - Fresh WoF - $850 ONO - Rotorua

Post by spiderwebfx »

Got my partners run about for sale. We've just bought a wagon so this is now surplus.

Got a fresh Warrant of Fitness today (13/05/13) from one of the strickest WoF places in Rotorua.

1984 Nissan Sunny
E15 motor
Automatic
WoF: 13/11/2013
Rego 26/05/2013

Recent servicing:
Two new BFGoodrich tyres and a wheel alignment on the front. (Two weeks ago)
Two new lower balljoints. (Last WoF, November 2012)
Radiator professionally flushed and cleaned. (October, 2012)
Engine oil and filter change, Castrol 20W-50 (5000km's ago)
Transmission oil, filter plate and gasket, Castrol Dextron II (5000km's ago)
Alternator refurbished (August, 2012)

Has 13x5.5 factory Cheviot alloys and full size spare.

Bad points;
Exterior is in average condition.

Has a knock in the left rear suspension. I think it's top hat but is probably the jack in the boot.

Has a leak in the front windscreen on the drivers side top corner. (Interior smells funny cause of it, carport and good air out would fix though.

Starter motor needs brushes replaced. (Still starts, just had to tap it with a hammer last week. No problems since though.)
Cold idle is rough, need to let it warm up before you go anywhere.

Rear brake shoes are getting close, not quite worn out, but was mentioned at WoF this morning.

Has a little bit of surface rust on the left front of the chassis rail somewhere. Is only surface and if killed and sealed not, it won't cause any problems. (Again, mentioned by WoF place this morning.)

No stereo or front speakers. Does have some 6x9's in the parcel shelf, unknown brand because I CBF'd looking.

AS IS WHERE IS

Looks like this but pale green:

I'll get better photos up later if there is interest.

$850 ONO

If you are interested, just be aware, I won't be putting more registration on it, and I won't be filling it up. It's a cheap runabout. If you're still interested, PM me and I don't keep very good track of text messages.