Books: How to Rebuild/Modify your Nissan & Datsun OHC Engine

Sell stuff
suped
Regular
aka: Sandeep

Books: How to Rebuild/Modify your Nissan & Datsun OHC Engine

Post by suped »

These are in absolute mint brand new condition. As some of you would know, my datto plans never really worked out haha!

I'm moving to the UK so these have to go.

Looks like you can get em for about $30-60 each online (cheaper option taking the longer postage route). I'd be happy to sell them for cheap for the club rather than on trademe.

$25 each + whatever the cost of postage is (I'm guessing $5).

Cheers!
Sandeep
Text me on 021 250 8888

First book "Covers all 4 and 6 cylinder L-series engines: L13, L14, L16, L18, L20A, L20B, L24, L26, L28"
Tom Monroe
A concise text and photo sequences guide home-shop enthusiasts through each step of a typical engine rebuild. Provides comprehensive information on how to diagnose, remove, tear down, inspect, recondition, assemble, and install all Nissan and Datsun four- and six-cylinder L-Series engines. Includes parts interchange and identification information.
Second book "Covers 510, 610, 710, 810, 200SX, 240Z, 260Z, 280Z, 280ZX"
Frank Honsowetz
Coax more power from your engine! This guide tells you how to choose L-series engine parts, and prepare and assemble them for optimum power and durability. Filled with L-series mods for road, drag and off-road racing, improved street performance, plus complete mods to crankshaft, pistons, cylinder heads, electrics, carburetion, exhaust and more. Covers 51, 61, 71, 2SX, 24Z, 26Z, 28Z, 28ZX and pick-up truck engines. Includes parts interchange.
Bartman
Committee Members

Re: Books: How to Rebuild/Modify your Nissan & Datsun OHC En

Post by Bartman »

Look like great reading!
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
Greenie
aka: Shane

Re: Books: How to Rebuild/Modify your Nissan & Datsun OHC En

Post by Greenie »

Hi,
not sure if you got my txt, but I'll take them both if they are still available.

Shane.