Rota Datsun Poll.

For all your general datsun ramblings

Does a Rota have a place as a Datto heart?

Yah
26%
Na
33%
Yeah na (neutral)
41%

Total votes: 27

Bartman
Committee Members

Re: Rota Datsun Poll.

Post by Bartman »

I like going fast. Rotors can go hard, hence I like them. I'm put offf by the cost, and the unwashed hoards of dickheads who identify with them. I can take or leave the noise they make. It's cool sometimes, but when you're as hungover as a mofo, it wearsa bit thin. I know the bloke who owns 13BDAT. he's a good sort. That car made 320hp atw with a 13B PP, and now he's shooting for 500+ with a 13BT. I can overlook the noise, when you think about how fast that will be.
each to his own.
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
DylPhil7
Financial Member
aka: DylPhil

Post by DylPhil7 »

good post valuable points
haha there does seem to be a few bogans who love dem lol
2 doors
Datsun God

Post by 2 doors »

like most I love the shape of the rx2-3 and even the 4 , although im biased on all of these models, in regards to the no of doors, 2 should be the limit :) as for the noise, its not so bad with a decent exhaust.
Dattodevil
Datsun Addict
aka: Damo

Post by Dattodevil »

I use to think rotors should stay out of Datsuns until I found out that Datsun ran a few prototype 1200 with rotors in, now it's all good. I too dislike the unwashed hoards of dickheads who identify with them.
Brnwgn
Financial Member
aka: Hayden

Post by Brnwgn »

i farking love em!!! :lol: its along term dream of mine to have a rx3 running pp13b. also have plans on building a pp 1200 rally car :shock: but as bart sed what lets them down is the unwashed hoards of theiving dickheads that seem to go with that sort of car. sad really its those fucking muppets that have given them a bad name.

also wasnt there a prototype rotary b110?? if my memory serves me right :o

BUMP series 7 batman of mine for sale!!! :lol:
Dattochriswagon
Datsun God

Post by Dattochriswagon »

Yeah Datsun played with rotarys back in the early 70s and put them in a 1200 coupe and a 1200 Sedan. They road tested them and had Journalists from all over the world test drive them and were just about to go into production and then pulled production. :badgrin:

Ive got an original article about them with pics and all. Will look at scanning it and posting it up
Brnwgn
Financial Member
aka: Hayden

Post by Brnwgn »

i do remember reading that. interesting, they found there way into many types of vehicles.
z181200
Datsun Mad

Post by z181200 »

I went on a cruise with some mates in j ports a while ago it was hillarious old peple were raising their fist and dogs were howling at them i was creaming.
240znz
Financial Member
aka: James

Post by 240znz »

Triangle and peanut engines are like anal sex...sooner or later you'll end up in the shit. :shock: :? :o

I just don't like the noise of a modified rotary engine. Stock is OK.
Blair J

Post by Blair J »

alot of people tend to not like rotaz, i can see why, but they have always floated my boat just the amoun of power you can get out of such a mean engine is beyond me, as for some of the people that own rotaz, some are real dickheads others arnt.
1991 mazda familia hatch

13b datsun 1200 ute