Datsun 1200 Fibreglass Panels

Sell stuff
DATY12
Regular
aka: Kev

Re: Datsun 1200 Fibreglass Panels

Post by DATY12 »

Moulds are currently being made for front and rear spoilers along with 2 of each.
Spoilers will be ready in around 2 weeks time, finish will be white gel coat.
I will try and post pics of each spoiler as soon as they are finished, if these 2 sell then there will be more made soon after.
Datsuns I've owned
Datsun Sunny x 4
Datsun 1200 Sedan
Datsun 1200 Roadstar Ute
-Current
Datsun C20 Vanette
nick_m
Datsun Master
aka: Nick m

Post by nick_m »

cool sounds good
is hje making coupe or sedan stuff? Rear spoiler will be a bit different between the two cause sedan boot is flatter
DATY12
Regular
aka: Kev

Post by DATY12 »

Hi Nick,

I have just spoken to him about the difference between the coupe and the sedan spoilers, he has told me that it will be a universal spoiler that fits both as the boot lids are the same width but the coupe lid slopes.
It is moulded for a coupe but to put it on the sedan you just have to trim the bottom edge very slightly to get it on the angle that you want for a sedan.

I will post pics as soon as it is finished or can you flick me a PM with your email address as he is trying to send me a pic of his existing one today.

I would prefer to post the pic of the actuall finished item on this thread so that people can see exactly what they are getting.

Thanks
Kevin
Datsuns I've owned
Datsun Sunny x 4
Datsun 1200 Sedan
Datsun 1200 Roadstar Ute
-Current
Datsun C20 Vanette
nick_m
Datsun Master
aka: Nick m

Post by nick_m »

Cool, maybe once he gets some parts done and prices sorted, we could start a new thread that has the pictures and prices in it that you can up date