Selling up - 1976 120y sedan

Sell stuff
jimtakas

Selling up - 1976 120y sedan

Post by jimtakas »

A couple of weeks ago, I wrote that I am selling my 120y. Here is the up-date.

This is a sweet car with a straight body and a sweet-running A1 motor and four-speed. I fitted central locking/keyless entry, and put in a Sony stereo system, and re-did the dash a couple of years ago, and painted it, but apart from that it is original.

The motor is an A12, and it runs sweetly, it is a replacement for the original. It has a 4-speed gearbox, which is a bit noisy, but it will last for a lot longer, as they do.

It was painted Subaru blue about four years ago, it was a beautiful paint job, still mostly good but it needs patching where I have done some rust work, and the interior is black. It has old-school Chevot mags.

The car comes with enough spare parts to be future-proof; I still have the original motor (needs rings). extra gearbox, spare front seats, full set of window glass, all door hardware, a drive-shaft, grille, tail-lights, rear bumper, lots more.

I want $1800 for the car, with rego and WoF and I will be putting it on Trade-Me next week unless one of you guys is interested.

I've posted some picture, have a look and send me an e-mail or a text if you are interested. Oh, and the car is in Dunedin, if you want to see it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.