B110 shortened struts

Sell stuff
Garth
Financial Member

B110 shortened struts

Post by Garth »

I have a pair or shortened struts out of my b110, I have stolen the top hats so the tops hates they come with are b210. Springs are kings springs which have been cut and are not captive. Hubs have been grinded down and they have extra long studs. Comes with disk breaks with new pads and an extra set of disk brakes. $200 ono
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
taiparacer
Datsun Dreamer

Re: B110 shortened struts

Post by taiparacer »

Garth wrote:I have a pair or shortened struts out of my b110, I have stolen the top hats so the tops hates they come with are b210. Springs are kings springs which have been cut and are not captive. Hubs have been grinded down and they have extra long studs. Comes with disk breaks with new pads and an extra set of disk brakes. $200 ono
pm sent
luke
Datsun Addict

Post by luke »

How much shorter are the struts from factory? What inserts are you running to have had the need to shorten? I.e. pulsar n10 are 82mm shorter, toyota mr2 are around 50mm as are mk1/2 vw golf? Only asking as the struts look Almost standard. Very keen btw depending on specs
1972 1200 coupe KB110
Garth
Financial Member

Post by Garth »

luke wrote:How much shorter are the struts from factory? What inserts are you running to have had the need to shorten? I.e. pulsar n10 are 82mm shorter, toyota mr2 are around 50mm as are mk1/2 vw golf? Only asking as the struts look Almost standard. Very keen btw depending on specs
Already sold sorry luke. Probably look standard as they have b210 top hats on them which make them a bit longer. Unsure what inserts and how much shorter then standard they actually are. Originally brought them off kitch so he might remember but they are gone now anyway.

Cheers