A15 5 speed dogleg (63a)

Need a new Datsun? or some parts to help your project?
tlssunny
Financial Member
aka: jesse

Re: A15 5 speed dogleg

Post by tlssunny »

yeah come on james start a build thread.............................
RDAP- Rakaia Datsun b310 Auto Parts
TLS- The Late Shift Restoration Services
blitzballa
Financial Member
aka: James

Post by blitzballa »

2 doors wrote:Happy joining birthday, just noticed on your profile you joined a year ago today :P
Wow time sure has flown. In that time my Datsun has gone backwards from a WOF and Reg running car to stripped out in my shed -_-

Woah where did all the hostility come from haha it's ok because without tlssunny I wouldn't even have a whole running car right now he has got me some really rare and awesome parts (although no rear bumper yet =P)

As for a thread that I keep getting asked for I promise I'll get around to it. Moving house this week + finally starting in a job that will be able to fund my project so things have sorted halted at this point. Have pretty much spent the last year and a half just accumulating pieces until I get the panel and paint finished. The basic premise is a turbocharged, carby A15 with a well worked engine, a few Datsport goodies thrown on and then a few more things I haven't decided yet. Trying to keep the look and feel as stock or 'Datsun like' as possible.
blitzballa
Financial Member

Post by blitzballa »

I should clarify that I am after the 63 series dogleg not the 60 series. Sorry for confusion
Bartman
Committee Members

Re: A15 5 speed dogleg (63a)

Post by Bartman »

I have one that will be for sale soon.
I was planning on sending it to straya, but for the right price i'll sell it locally. It needs minor remedial work, but it as strong as fuck. These cogboxes take torque, and love it.
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
blitzballa
Financial Member

Re: A15 5 speed dogleg (63a)

Post by blitzballa »

Bartman wrote:I have one that will be for sale soon.
I was planning on sending it to straya, but for the right price i'll sell it locally. It needs minor remedial work, but it as strong as fuck. These cogboxes take torque, and love it.
Would definitely be keen on this! Let me know when you are ready to sell and we can talk!!!!