another multi club cruise christchurch to timaru 20th march.

johnnyboy0212

another multi club cruise christchurch to timaru 20th march.

Post by johnnyboy0212 »

hey boys and girls, johnny here. i would like to send an invite to all of you in the datsun club, to join us on a (well piss trip) to timaru with club-k. ive got alot of interest from the corolla boys, and well i love datsuns too. so i thought id get afew of you's to come along aswell.
this is prob going to be the last chance trip with the good weather. so we are heading for a long trip this time.

MEET-COOKIE TIME FACTORY TEMPALTON
TIME-12PM LEAVE 12.20ISH
DAY-20TH MARCH.

this is an over night trip but up to you if you want to stay. we are staying in timaru top 10 holiday park in the tenting dept. its $32 per site share twin. so works out to be $16 each.
sounds like ALL the boys that was in the fours and rotors stand are going, so this will be a good one.

here is a link to the club web page so keep an eye on it for up dates.

http://www.club-k.co.nz/Forums/viewthread.php?tid=17736" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

who's keen to join us?
need a mopar, to catch a mopar.
dirtyleppa
Datsun God
aka: leppa

Re: another multi club cruise christchurch to timaru 20th march.

Post by dirtyleppa »

sweet as man, could possibly be keen. have you posted it up on oldschool. there is a discussion thread on there about another multiclub run
johnnyboy0212

Post by johnnyboy0212 »

dirtyleppa wrote:sweet as man, could possibly be keen. have you posted it up on oldschool. there is a discussion thread on there about another multiclub run
now please dont take this the wrong way, but i dont want to meny people coming. its a holiday park and they have a limit to the number of sites. i was thinking of just having the datsun and corolla clubs. (which just so happen to be my fav make of car) ive met afew of you and your all a good bunch of guys. i really hope bart have time to join, just leave the bike in the kitchen this time ok! :agree:
but like i said just a small'ish group to get drunk with would be great.
i really dont wont things getting out of hand. or turning up there with a shit load of cars and getting sent away.
thats all.......
Bartman
Committee Members

Post by Bartman »

Hmmmm. I don't recall meeting you. :lol:

I'm actually going to be in timaru on the 20th anyway, but it's for a wedding. So I'll be unable to join in the alcohol fueled bogan anarchy/mayhem. (on account of acting up with another bunch of larakins, who don't happen to be bogans)
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
dirtyleppa
Datsun God
aka: leppa

Post by dirtyleppa »

fair call man, i will try and make it down ;)
the hills
aka: Robbie

Post by the hills »

:( stink yet again ill have to wave to you all as i drive past as ill be driving from timaru to ruapuna for racing.
johnnyboy0212

Post by johnnyboy0212 »

Bartman wrote:Hmmmm. I don't recall meeting you. :lol:

I'm actually going to be in timaru on the 20th anyway, but it's for a wedding. So I'll be unable to join in the alcohol fueled bogan anarchy/mayhem. (on account of acting up with another bunch of larakins, who don't happen to be bogans)
sorry bart, i met you outside the wheatcheif pub on that multi run we did not to long ago. i was in the green ke30 and im the one with the white ke25 coupe. tim showed me the vid of ya doing the scooter skid. silly boy. hope it wasnt your house :thumbsup:
have fun at the wedding man.....
johnnyboy0212

Post by johnnyboy0212 »

the hills wrote::( stink yet again ill have to wave to you all as i drive past as ill be driving from timaru to ruapuna for racing.
whats stopping ya from meeting up with us that night? you'll head home on the saturday wont ya?
Bartman
Committee Members

Post by Bartman »

Ah yes. Were you the bloke who has/was fitting a supercharger to his K series?

Nah it wasn't my kitchen. lol
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
johnnyboy0212

Post by johnnyboy0212 »

Bartman wrote:Ah yes. Were you the bloke who has/was fitting a supercharger to his K series?

Nah it wasn't my kitchen. lol
yes im that muppet. shame you cant come man, you would have had a blast.... :Jelly:

anyone else keen for this trip?

id like to have a rough idea of numbers, so i can check in with the camping grounds later on.....