Rugby.

all else goes here...
DylPhil7
Financial Member
aka: DylPhil

Rugby.

Post by DylPhil7 »

Guys this thread is for rugby opinions, views and predictions. I'm not sure how many of you play however I think its safe to say most of us are following the RWC.

Who watched the Aussie Ireland game? Man I didnt see that one coming! It seemed to me like Oz just wasnt playing as a team, the star player wanted the glory too much. Ireland I think must have one of the strongest scrums in the comp, they ate the Wallies front row!
kobyn
Datsun Mad

Rugby.

Post by kobyn »

I seen that one had $20 n tab won $100 thank u ireland
May put lazy $5 n samoa 2 beat wales 2day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
Dattochriswagon
Datsun God

Re: Rugby.

Post by Dattochriswagon »

I personally think NZ rugby is a waste of taxpayers money, Here in NZ we have Dozens of young motorsport drivers who are dominating thier sport worldwide but it all come out of thier own pocket. No support from NZ government!
Take Hayden Paddon for example. Just won the Production world rally championship! Will he get as much recognition as our ever failing All Blacks.
Personally i believe the All Losers will be out againest France. As always. And i wish the Caveman from france was in the team so he he could fuckn own the Sonny fag willams cunt and put him in a wheelchair the glorified dickhead
z18et1200coupe
Datsun Driver
aka: The shed

Post by z18et1200coupe »

Dattochriswagon wrote:I personally think NZ rugby is a waste of taxpayers money, Here in NZ we have Dozens of young motorsport drivers who are dominating thier sport worldwide but it all come out of thier own pocket. No support from NZ government!
Take Hayden Paddon for example. Just won the Production world rally championship! Will he get as much recognition as our ever failing All Blacks.
Personally i believe the All Losers will be out againest France. As always. And i wish the Caveman from france was in the team so he he could fuckn own the Sonny fag willams cunt and put him in a wheelchair the glorified dickhead

I'll second that!
1976 NA Lancer
1980 Starlet Bugeye (60,000 genuin k's)
1979 Starlet Bugeye
1974 ke25 coupe
1972 1200 coupe z18et
classicdat
Committee Members
aka: Vaughan

Post by classicdat »

Wow!
I'm really enjoying the cup. Yeah lots of $$$ and I think the IRB is ripping us off, but it is their show. I'm loving seeing people relating over this cup, at a local level. The Aussie loss was a bit of a wake up, Northern teams have come to play, I thought it would be an Aussie - All Black final, now not so sure. Depending on which French team turns up will determine how we progress, but they won't stop us this year.
I wouldn't want to call it, England hasn't impressed, South Africa didn't look flash against Wales, so hard to say, we'll see how Samoa go.
Datsuns from A to Zed
DylPhil7
Financial Member
aka: DylPhil

Post by DylPhil7 »

Dattochriswagon wrote:I personally think NZ rugby is a waste of taxpayers money, Here in NZ we have Dozens of young motorsport drivers who are dominating thier sport worldwide but it all come out of thier own pocket. No support from NZ government!
Why is there so many people that hate SBW?? Im not an "omg its sbw" fan however I respect him as a good player for representing New Zealand rugby.
I dont think I heard many complaining about when he was in league. He is adapting to union, its been about two i think from the top of my head he has been in union and he is already in a world cup? Thats a good achievement.
I think he makes a difference on the field, when he came on for the last 20 in to japan game, he scored and set another up.

Anyway I like him on the team, I dont have too much beef with him. But what do you fullas think?
Any constructive criticism?
Sick of people calling him a blouse when they dont have much to stand on.
Garth
Financial Member

Post by Garth »

DylPhil7 wrote:
Why is there so many people that hate SBW?? Im not an "omg its sbw" fan however I respect him as a good player for representing New Zealand rugby.
I dont think I heard many complaining about when he was in league. He is adapting to union, its been about two i think from the top of my head he has been in union and he is already in a world cup? Thats a good achievement.
I think he makes a difference on the field, when he came on for the last 20 in to japan game, he scored and set another up.

Anyway I like him on the team, I dont have too much beef with him. But what do you fullas think?
Any constructive criticism?
Sick of people calling him a blouse when they dont have much to stand on.

In the least gay way possible...I would love to be half the athlete as him. He can basically do what ever he wants and be extremely good at it. Definitely wouldnt complain about all the female attention either thats for sure!
classicdat
Committee Members
aka: Vaughan

Post by classicdat »

Tall poppy thing?
He is good, and knows it, we (kiwis) can't handle that and don't like it. I am amazed we win anything, we are so averse to success. Our national colour is black and our mascot is a flightless bird that grovels around in the dark sniffing out bugs, No arrogance there! No confidence either.
I'm not a Sonny Bill fan and like all Kiwis love seeing Quaid Cooper getting his come-uppance, but they are both good at what they do and take risks, which is where the brilliance is at. When Cooper gets his confidence and grows some man bits to match his posturing the Wallabies will be unstoppable. (while he doesn't go into contact they won't)
SBW only scored his first try in test Rugby against Japan on Friday, they say he's a glory boy, he puts a lot of people into gaps, making them look good for a glory boy.
I hope the ABs take the cup, it will be good for NZ and for rugby, but most of all I hope we stop knocking those who can and we don't like and just enjoy it together.
Datsuns from A to Zed
Bartman
Committee Members

Post by Bartman »

I didn't see any rugby this weekend, (UNfortunatley) But I really enjoyed last weekends games. The RWC is bit of alright in my books. The games are on at a sensible hour, and (for a change) most of them are free to air. I refuse to pay money for sky. It's kinda shame that the Very thing which has made the sport what it is, is also the thing that has killed it for people like me.
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
dirtyleppa
Datsun God
aka: leppa

Post by dirtyleppa »

GAAN DIE BOKKE!!!!!!!!!