FS: Datsun 120y 1976

Sell stuff
jeremiahnz
Datsun Driver

FS: Datsun 120y 1976

Post by jeremiahnz »

A work colleague is selling his 120y which I thought someone on here may be interested in.

Link here:
http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-ca ... 730601.htm

The car is in AKL. He bought it about a year ago when he got overexcited because a couple of us in the office have project cars, and was peer pressured into some trademe impulse bidding (top that). He has since regretted that as he doesn't have the skills nor mental capacity to fix it.

It can be driven, but not legally and possibly not safely so maybe get a mate to test drive it for you.

Needs a bit of work so recommend viewing - I have only had a cursory glance so won't vouch for condition. Mostly looks like it would be pretty basic for someone who has had a couple of old schools in the past. A bit of rust repair, a choke cable, look at the brakes (pulling to one side so may need adjusting) and weld up a bit of new exhaust.

Just got him to reduce the price by $300 to $2400 as punishment for listing it as a Mazda Datsun 120y.

PM me if interested and I can try to haggle on price with him or get some spares thrown in.
1965 Bluebird 410
1976 Yamaha RD50
crustywhip
Datsun Addict
aka: Kane

Re: FS: Datsun 120y 1976

Post by crustywhip »

I laughed at the mazda 120y (was looking at mazdas when I seen it) . Good project for some one who can weld or get repairs done.
Current whips: 1976 120y datsun van-1977 JZX31 toyopet markII coupe-1984 Toyota markII supercharged -Yamaharley XV 500