Ja1lb8s g130 super six

Show everyone your mean datto projects/rides
Ja1lb8

Ja1lb8s g130 super six

Post by Ja1lb8 »

Built this about 5 years ago now
Drag it out of the shed occasionly but not as often as I should
Has Rb30det , microtec skyline 5 speed , 600sel merc disks running nissan four pots on the front and 2pots on the back with internal drum
Gt45 turbo , way to big but looks impressive and front mount
Bartman
Committee Members

Re: Ja1lb8s g130 super six

Post by Bartman »

Looks the business.
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
DylPhil7
Financial Member
aka: DylPhil

Post by DylPhil7 »

Thats cool as man
kolonelklink

Post by kolonelklink »

this car has spent a while in hiding... :P
Whats with the current reemergence?

-pete
fletch
Financial Member

Post by fletch »

Hey bro, bout time this thing saw some light. Dont tell me you are going to change the turbo finally?

got rid of the parts car yesterday. Got everything off it. Let me know if you want any trim. im flying back in june for 8 days
Ja1lb8

Post by Ja1lb8 »

Been back in NZ for a while now and got this out of storage
Unfortunatly it had been flooded while i was away so needed alot of work to get it running again
All the interior had been pulled out and the mud cleaned off it so it didnt get harmed to much
No water in the engine but gbox and diff were full
Wouldnt go into reverse so had a look in the box of gears and it was pretty rooted really, did a makeshift rebuild to get it mobile
was full of steel, missing a few teeth and the reverse selector was snapped off and floating around in there somewhere so made up a usalbe one out of the spare gearboxs i had laying round and seems to work alright although i try not to give it too much of a hard time
Clutch plate was rusted to the flywheel so went to pull that off and all the pucs stayed on the flywheel while i had the centre in my hand , $$$ later and another new clutch plate, also got the pressure plate reset cause i wasnt happy with it(much easier to operate now)
So went to bolt gearbox back in and Fletch was doing up the flywheel bolts and noticed massive end play in the crankshaft
Lucky I had a spare RB30det laying round that id built for some other project so one long night later had all that back in
Drained diff , but of water in there but seems all good with new oil.
Before I put it in storage the turbo was getting pretty shagged so ordered up a new bearing kit and end plate for that but got stuffed around and was sick of waiting for the parts and in the meantime have started another project so thats taking up all my time now. Chevy hotrod running turbo toyota v12
Also have 240z with Rb30det in it but sill needs heeps of work