1600 SSS Coupe

Sell stuff
macdatty

1600 SSS Coupe

Post by macdatty »

Hey Guys,
Just thought I'd let you know about my coupe for sale.
I'm in Melbourne Aus, so I don't know what's involved with getting it here, but I'm sure it's possible.

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/deta ... sort=Price" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers.
braasmonkey
Site Admin
aka: Braasy

Re: 1600 SSS Coupe

Post by braasmonkey »

macdatty wrote:Hey Guys,
Just thought I'd let you know about my coupe for sale.
I'm in Melbourne Aus, so I don't know what's involved with getting it here, but I'm sure it's possible.

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/deta ... sort=Price" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers.
Me and my partner are in Melbourne today. Give me a call/txt on 0407996131 cause we would love to check it out before we head back to Sydney tonight!

- Braasy
1972 DATSUN 1200 (B110) 4 DOOR SEDAN << Check Out My Build Thread
1972 DATSUN 240Z (S30) 2 DOOR COUPE << Check Out My Build Thread
macdatty

Re: 1600 SSS Coupe

Post by macdatty »

Hey, will message my details through to the people who have contacted me about this later today.
As I wasn't expecting such an immediate response to this post I didn't bother putting all the info in it, although I guess most of it is in the carsales advert.
But the car has just come back from the panel shop where it had the engine bay cleaned up. Holes no longer required removed, stitch welded and battery tray removed.
It's currently in undercoat (engine bay) as I was going with a change of colour before I pulled the pin on this project.
Currently the car has the Subaru LSD installed with new rubbers etc in the rear, and lowered Datsport springs (not sure of exact spring specs).
Engine bay is clean and the interior is pretty dam clean.
As it sits it could have the L back in it and driving pretty easily. It could be taken back to stock in every way other than no battery tray (although I still have it so I guess it could be welded back in), and the diff changed over again.
The SR could be fitted with the Datsport kit supplied. You'd have to finish the front coilovers, upgrade the fuel lines and install larger fuel pump / surge tank etc. Plus you'd need to refurb the R31 rear disk brakes and install them too.
I've got a few local guys waiting on images which I was hoping to send out this weekend. If anyone is seriously interested in it, I can add them to that list.
I can try get them out sooner, but can't guarantee anything as I'm flat out right now.