Orange 810 on the loose?

all else goes here...
Echotic 200B

Orange 810 on the loose?

Post by Echotic 200B »

Hey all, long time no post.
For nostalgia sakes, Im wondering if anyone here has any idea where my old 810 might be?

Last known to be in the otahuhu, auckland area year or two ago, I was just curious as to her where abouts and condition.
We didnt part ways on the best of terms. as far as i am aware the reg has no long since lapsed.

1979 200b orange in colour.

So has anyone else been reunited with an old acquaintance as such?

Cheers
-Echotic
ardi

Re: Orange 810 on the loose?

Post by ardi »

Hi mate

I own that orange 810 its under restoration at this stage.and m looking for a fender guard if u can help.

cheers
Bartman
Committee Members

Post by Bartman »

Somoene wrecked an 810 wagon that had been torched a while back. (It might have been Dat180?) The guards off that might have been savable?
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
maddat1
Financial Member

Post by maddat1 »

Bartman wrote:Somoene wrecked an 810 wagon that had been torched a while back. (It might have been Dat180?) The guards off that might have been savable?
hi ardi,
this is not your car he is looking for.his car went to wattledowns.the last time i saw that 200b was when we had a meet in greenlane.
cheers
Echotic 200B

Post by Echotic 200B »

So does anyone know where my old car might be?
Echotic 200B

Post by Echotic 200B »

I sold the car to a guy in conifer grove in early 2010 who later informed me it had been moved on (possibly as a rolling body) to someone in otahuhu. I have all the original service paoer work even the original ownership papers. I would love to pass these on to the new owner. . I believe i may still be the registered owner so if they would like to keep the current regiatration i could help.

Matt