buriedalive's 610 180B SSS's & 620

Show everyone your mean datto projects/rides
buriedalive

buriedalive's 610 180B SSS's & 620

Post by buriedalive »

So I'm on the hunt for another 180B Coupe or possibly a 620. Still undecided. Might come down too whatever I find first. So I thought I'd share what I've owned previously as I was reminiscing anyway.

So this was my first, I'd wanted one for years so when I finished College in 1995 & got a Student Loan I got one. Some of you may recognise it if you're from the Hamilton area. Chopped springs, spraying sparks everywhere & got done for excessive noise by a Community Constable :lol:
I sold it too a young fella about a year later who left the handbrake off on a hill & it rolled into a parked car writing it off.

The 2nd one was about 3 years later. Looked ok but was FULL of rust.
So I bought another one which had a mint body on it (and auto.....)
I also bought this for the Z18ET running gear
.....and this for some more spares (check out the seats!!!)
But circumstances change (as they do) and it had to go. This is it before it left my hands. Yes those are DATTO plates in the background
This was another one I looked at buying in Ohaupo, guy had only just got it on the road when he got T-Boned. Shame really
And finally about 10 years ago I decided seeing as I was into utes at the time but still loved Datto's I would get a 620 but it was only a short-lived affair & was sold to a guy in Pukekohe
vegie
Datsun Dreamer

Re: buriedalive's 610 180B SSS's & 620

Post by vegie »

these (610 sss) are getting a lot harder to find now.
the odd one pops up on trademe every now and then though.

your first one looks familiar, i think. i got my first 610 sss in '96, and i spent quite a lot of time in hamilton around the late 90's.

this was my first one. you may have seen it around too.
had a red front left guard most of its life :oops:
rust and massive milage got it in the end.

i managed to get a good complete one that ive had about 10 years now, and still not finished it.
glad i did hang on to it for so long, as i dont think id find one as good again.

have you tried running the old rego's of yours on carjam to see if they are still in the system?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
R18dat
Regular

Re: buriedalive's 610 180B SSS's & 620

Post by R18dat »

Hi Buriedalive,

I might have a 620 for sale, CA18 and five speed, cert'd. Get a WOF every time. Give me a call if you are keen.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.