76 datsun GN620

Sell stuff
wheel_rx

76 datsun GN620

Post by wheel_rx »

I went to pick a part in hamilton looking for some parts for one of my other cars and came across a 76 gn620 with well side if anybody is after parts for there 620. The ute is still complete at the moment and i would think if you put a battery in it, it would start up.
Bartman
Committee Members

Re: 76 datsun GN620

Post by Bartman »

There's sure to be stuff I need, but my ute is 40 minutes drive from here.
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
rob240z
Datsun Dreamer

Post by rob240z »

Would you be able to get some pics of it and see how much they'd want for the whole thing.
71 240Z
78 810SSS
hood

Post by hood »

Plucked from the MTNZ facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/minitruckin.co ... ts&fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bed is stuffed... cab has mild rust . bonnet is mint, guards bogged, the doors have minor rust...looks like it has been painted with a brush and who knows what else lurks under the paint. another classic truck lost to rust :(

tray sides are rooted, panel steel welded over top in several places, you can see one seam from under door handle, to gas filler in this pic, inside of deck has some patches welded in too. Didnt take too much notice of the gate

mint dash. no cracks.

straight as bonnet
http://www.minitruckin.co.nz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
rob240z
Datsun Dreamer

Post by rob240z »

cool thanks for that. Never mind i got to many things on at the moment so the ute will have to wait. I already have a mint cab and dash etc sit behind the shed on stands just nothing else. want to use a short wheelbase D21 anyway.
71 240Z
78 810SSS