EOI: 1971 Datsun 240c h230 Christchurch/Rotorua

Sell stuff
crownin round

EOI: 1971 Datsun 240c h230 Christchurch/Rotorua

Post by crownin round »

Hey there brought this as a second car to play with but may have found something else.

So its a 1971 Datsun 240c with stock L24 and 3 Speed Automatic that my brother is currently daily driving

Has just got a new 100 amp alternator from a td27 with 18months warranty to replace the old one which was just not upto running it at night and way better than any of the r33 ones as stock pulley works. Comes with a spare 60 amp from an r33 and the original that needs a new pulley.

Can come on 14x6 enkei 5 spokes with near new tires or 14x8 0p ford 12 slots similar to the ones pictured in richies build with near new fronts and moderate rears. Comes with a set of 14 steelies with 3 original hubcaps and 1 similar looking one.

Runs really well starts mint. All new fluids.

Paint is rough and has a little rust nothing bad hasnt spread in a long time and is garaged. Interior is in good nick the odd imperfection but all in all pretty damn tidy. Seats are comfy as fuck.

Have a set of twin carbs for it that need a rebuild but have the kits arriving in the next week or 2 and a new cap for one so they may be fitted soon. Have a full manual conversion for it that il be doing in 2 weeks. Have hq springs and shocks for the front and will be getting the rears reset see richies build once again for how it will be sitting. Have a towbar, the factory airbox, a new distrubution cap and rotor. Probably a few more things.

Oh and fresh wof and 6 months rego. cheap classic rego!!!

No new pics as cars with my brother at the moment so will update them as soon as i can just wanted to see if theres any interest. Too see build its here. http://oldschool.co.nz/2011/forum/index ... 40c/page-2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also its in Rotorua until about the 12th of July and then its coming to Chch can deliver in north island depending if car im looking at doesnt sell oh and of course prices it owes me around 4 in work parts and servicing so around 3800ono cheers cameron

A sweet picture of it on its arse by bradley cheers
Last edited by crownin round on Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
crownin round

Re: EOI: 1971 Datsun 240c h230 Christchurch or Rotorua

Post by crownin round »

not for sale for 2 more weeks but expression of interest for now for right price may sell prior however
Ivan
Datsun Nutter
aka: Ivan

Re: EOI: 1971 Datsun 240c h230 Christchurch/Rotorua

Post by Ivan »

Hmm 240c Awesome cars,Good luck with the sale im sure the new owner will love her.
Datsun 260c

https://www.facebook.com/groups/jdmridesnz/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
crownin round

Re: EOI: 1971 Datsun 240c h230 Christchurch/Rotorua

Post by crownin round »

thanks mate the car im looking at looks like its gonna go before i have money so i may be keeping it after all