FS 1981 B310 Sunny Wagon

Sell stuff
datman310

FS 1981 B310 Sunny Wagon

Post by datman310 »

looking at selling my much loved wagon after the acquisition of a 510. so here are the details

A15 + 5Speed

Extractors and full 2 1/4 exhaust with 2 bolt flange wended on collector end of headers (loud)

Lightened flywheel and new-ish clutch

Round Headlight Conversion, been painted from A pillar forward

Rev Counter Dash upgrade

Recaro Fishnet seats in front

battery in the boot

aftermarket steering wheel.

2 1/2 inch lowering blocks and KYB gas shocks in rear, King Springs up front with heavy weighted oil in shocks for extra damping

motor is a bit smokey but still runs like a champ , gearbox bearings are a bit noisy and 2nd is a bit notchy on a downshift from 3rd.

was still getting clean sheet WOF's up untill i decided to take her off road for TLC and she has just sat around ever since. I had started stripping down an A14 to build for it but as mentioned above have just purchased a 510 so all the focus is on that now.

has some rust in the roof, rear pillar around hatch and bottom of the drivers door. no carpet inside but dash is in really good order and pretty tidy for its age

comes on 14x6 black 5 spokes with 195/60/14's that will still pass a wof.

It's been a labour of love and have big dreams for this car but sadly after 5 years its time for a new home. would like to see it go to someone who will look after it and give it the time and effort it deserves.

no wof / reg on hold.

I'm sure I am forgetting stuff but feel free to ask any questions

looking for around $2000 ono

datman310

Re: FS 1981 B310 Sunny Wagon

Post by datman310 »

Sold------------
tlssunny
Financial Member
aka: jesse

Re: FS 1981 B310 Sunny Wagon

Post by tlssunny »

thats good to hear steve, did you sell most of your other parts too????
RDAP- Rakaia Datsun b310 Auto Parts
TLS- The Late Shift Restoration Services