A15 Wiring Help

For all your general datsun ramblings
blitzballa
Financial Member
aka: James

A15 Wiring Help

Post by blitzballa »

Just a query. Does the positive wire from the battery only run to the starter motor or should it enter the main loom somewhere else? Not sure as I had an accident a while ago involving a fan and my wiring.......
tlssunny
Financial Member
aka: jesse

Re: A15 Wiring Help

Post by tlssunny »

theres a few small wires sort of off the battery. i could take a few photos and text them through at some stage over the weekend, unless u want to come out and have a look for yourself!!!!
RDAP- Rakaia Datsun b310 Auto Parts
TLS- The Late Shift Restoration Services
blitzballa
Financial Member
aka: James

Post by blitzballa »

tlssunny wrote:theres a few small wires sort of off the battery. i could take a few photos and text them through at some stage over the weekend, unless u want to come out and have a look for yourself!!!!
Bugger thought as much. A photo would be much appreciated, do they just run straight in to the loom or in to another ancillary? Haha I might have to come round and see the progress on your coupe................... plus steal some more parts haha
tlssunny
Financial Member
aka: jesse

Post by tlssunny »

haha your always welcome, ive started collecting those brown plastic clips for you haha i can take heaps of photos of this factory b310 in my driveway and send them through on a email.
text me your email address if you like
RDAP- Rakaia Datsun b310 Auto Parts
TLS- The Late Shift Restoration Services