Datsun Sunny B310 ZX (83') FS

Sell stuff
blitzballa
Financial Member
aka: James

Datsun Sunny B310 ZX (83') FS

Post by blitzballa »

Hey guys

So unfortunately I have had a pretty bad run of luck lately and need to start considering what I can and can't afford to keep. At this stage I am only listing to gauge interest but unless things turn around for me in the next couple of weeks it will be likely that I will need to sell my pride and joy. So FS is my 83' Datsun Sunny Coupe ZX. Currently sitting in my garage as a rolling chassis with Reg on hold. Had a WOF when I bought it two years ago but would have likely failed on some rust it had. Have since taken out some of the rust but still has some very minor surface rust around, some rust on the chassis rail and a developing patch on the drivers door, nothing too serious. This is a complete car and I have every single factory part for this car. Being a US trim spec it was incredibly hard to find some of the parts and I only know of one other coupe in NZ with the same trim.

I also have a turbo and supercharger setup almost ready to bolt on. The supercharger kit is an SC14 on a 32/34 carb with oval port intake. This was bought of Bartman and is enough to make any Datsun fly. Also have the 5 speed 60a gearbox that came standard as well as a 63a dogleg rare gearbox which is currently being rebuilt (hydraulic clutch). A15 has had most gaskets replaced and was just about to be taken in to Kelford for some work. Have the standard H145 diff currently attached but also have an H165 leaf diff and an H165 coil converted diff with an aftermarket LSD fitted.

Also have a spare A15 currently sitting in an engine dyno rig I built which I was using for twincharge testing. Car still has original paintwork on and was just about to prep for a full car repaint in original colours. The ZX model has four link rear with standard B310 front end. Square light model with large chrome bumpers all around. Like I said everything is there (literally).

Hopefully I won't have to sell as I would like to get it done by nationals next year but I have to keep my options open. May sell spare diff and engine separately but will not part car out under any circumstances.

For photos please see the build thread I started and if you want pictures of anything not there let me know.
blitzballa
Financial Member

Re: Datsun Sunny B310 ZX (83') FS

Post by blitzballa »

Have missed heaps out. Also have genuine three piece work equips 15x8 and 15x8.5 still wrapped up brand new. Also have front coilovers with R32 Gtr brakes and braided lines. Interior is fairly good have all original pieces for it. Can put the car back together for the right price if buyer wants. Will sell coilovers and wheels separately
dattoboy
Datsun Nutter
aka: Bede

Post by dattoboy »

Sell off parts to make it work mate. You have a lot of good bits there in your list that are worth good money. Best of luck and I hope thigs work out and you are able to keep it!
blitzballa
Financial Member

Post by blitzballa »

Edit: Work wheels sold, front coilovers sold, lsd diff sold, spare A15 sold
blitzballa
Financial Member

Post by blitzballa »

Thankfully have got enough money from selling a few unnecessary bits that I will be able to keep the old girl =) No longer fs. The only reason for sale was that some family friends farm had 50k+ of wool/farm equipment stolen and I needed to help them get some equipment to keep farm running. Insurance came through and they think they have caught the bastards so hopefully will be able to recover most of the stuff.
Bartman
Committee Members

Post by Bartman »

Stoked you're still going to build the A15 of death!
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............
2 doors
Datsun God

Post by 2 doors »

blitzballa wrote:Thankfully have got enough money from selling a few unnecessary bits that I will be able to keep the old girl =) No longer fs. The only reason for sale was that some family friends farm had 50k+ of wool/farm equipment stolen and I needed to help them get some equipment to keep farm running. Insurance came through and they think they have caught the bastards so hopefully will be able to recover most of the stuff.
2 doors
Datsun God

Post by 2 doors »

2 doors wrote:
blitzballa wrote:Thankfully have got enough money from selling a few unnecessary bits that I will be able to keep the old girl =) No longer fs. The only reason for sale was that some family friends farm had 50k+ of wool/farm equipment stolen and I needed to help them get some equipment to keep farm running. Insurance came through and they think they have caught the bastards so hopefully will be able to recover most of the stuff.