Mint Datsun 1200 Coupe For Sale

Sell stuff
73pixie

Mint Datsun 1200 Coupe For Sale

Post by 73pixie »

The time has finally come for me to part with this wee beauty.

Has to be one of the most original unmolested examples in the country. I have owed for the past 5 years and purchased off of an elderly gentlemen who father had owned before him from 1974 until he passed away, this car was very well looked after by this family. 1 owner before this family so I would be the third.

At some point they have had repainted to a good standard in original colour and paint is still in pretty decent condition. Car is completely standard with original carpets (bit tatty) and all original running gear with original (numbers matching) motor which purrs like a kitten, I believe motor was rebuilt before I purchased as it runs very sweet. Standard 4 speed which is in good condition also. Car drives well for a 40 + year old vehicle.

Currently Rego is on hold

Only unoriginal items would be the 12" Jelly Beans which are period correct and I have lowered 1". I have rebuild front shocks with new inserts and springs.

For North Island guys ask Mohit about this car as he has seen in the flesh.

Will offer to club members first and will list on trade if no takers.

Asking $10,500.00 and Im firm on price, will go back into storage if does not sell.

Cheers,

Ian - 021856661
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
/Users/ianwallace/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Modified/2009/Datsun 1200 Club Car/DSCF0020.JPG
Sinfull
Regular

Re: Mint Datsun 1200 Coupe For Sale

Post by Sinfull »

Very very nice car. Exactly what I'm after only 5k more then I can afford Hahaha. Hopefully it goes to someone who will keep it as is and care for it properly not some young 18 yr old hoon.
78 Datsun 120y Sedan - Sold
72 Datsun 1200 Coupe - Sold
69 Datsun 510 Sedan
74 Datsun 620 Ute
95 Nissan Sunny
73pixie

Post by 73pixie »

Cheers Dude!

Be good to see it go to a good home and for it to stay fairly original as there are not that many around these days that are stock,

You could go see your bank manager for the extra 5K as sounds like you would be a good candidate for being next on the ownership papers......lol

See how it goes.
/Users/ianwallace/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Modified/2009/Datsun 1200 Club Car/DSCF0020.JPG
yellowbits
Financial Member

Post by yellowbits »

Hi where can I see pictures?
yellowbits
Financial Member

Post by yellowbits »

Sorry couldn't see pictures on phone. On laptop