The rusty ute

Show everyone your mean datto projects/rides
carps

Re: The rusty ute

Post by carps »

these are the hubcaps that i will be using they should look good with white wall tyres plus these are the pedals now they are done they come out really nice. will have some more stuff up soon as i will be starting to paint the ute 2morro mainly the guards and tailgate plus the hood. hope you guys like the build so far all my mates think i do a little to much detail with everything but i like to do it once and do it properly.
hope the pics ain't to big that it slows some of your computers

cheers steve
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dirtyleppa
Datsun God
aka: leppa

Post by dirtyleppa »

nice to see something different coming out of australia that doesnt have massive chromes or over sized simmons on it. keep up the good work man
gingofthesouth
Site Admin
aka: Ging

Post by gingofthesouth »

You've done well! The more detail you do the better the finish so screw ya mates, keep at it!
My orangatang 510 here.
carps

Post by carps »

hey guys i did do a little work this morning i sprayed a bit of primer filler to fill those minor imperfections just on the front end as i'm nearly finish the rear. heres a few pics....
by the way you gota love datsuns as they don't take up to much room in your garage lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
EMs SR1200 UTE
Regular

Post by EMs SR1200 UTE »

Did ya finish it off :poke:
S13 SR20 Datsun Roadster Ute